Hacking Any way to "merge" the contents of two PS3 units together?

Cyber Akuma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I bought a used PS3 slim to replace my aging PS3 Fat that has overheating issues, with the intent to perform a System Transfer. However, that used Slim had a lot of nice games pre-installed on it that I wish to keep.

Issue is, I have no idea how to do this while also transferring over all the data from my old PS3. I wasn't aware that the System Transfer actually formats the drive of the target system. And a Backup/Restore would not work because that also formats the drive of the system first.

Both systems are on Rebug, is there any way I can somehow "merge" the contents of both of the systems onto the slim?

Cyber Akuma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, I am not even sure if I can do a system transfer without PSN, it's saying that I would need to use PSN to actually activate my games after the transfer?

YOUCANTSTOPME

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You asked this over on Assemblergames lol but basically there isn't any way to merge them. You'd pretty much have to reinstall everything and copy over the saves?

Cyber Akuma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I know, but I can't seen to find any information about this anywhere, or even a proper way to copy over teh saves since some of them are account-locked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E