Hacking Any way to get more channel spaces?

snaglopski

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been lurking quite some time waiting for someone else to ask, but as of yet no one has.
I'm looking for a way to add another page of blank channels to the Wii home. Has anyone found a way to do this?

On a side note, I've tried using anytitledelter to remove the News and Weather but there are no descriptions to tell what I should remove.
Nothing I've seen matches what I understood they were supposed to be. Anyone here know what to delete in order to get rid of News and Weather?

Thanks.

MadBob

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
snaglopski said:
I've been lurking quite some time waiting for someone else to ask, but as of yet no one has.
I'm looking for a way to add another page of blank channels to the Wii home. Has anyone found a way to do this?

On a side note, I've tried using anytitledelter to remove the News and Weather but there are no descriptions to tell what I should remove.
Nothing I've seen matches what I understood they were supposed to be. Anyone here know what to delete in order to get rid of News and Weather?

Thanks.

You could buy another Wii
tongue.gif

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=130...p;#entry1711852

ThaDraGun

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can also install on the SD card if you have 4.0.
Just go into data management and you can move any channel you want onto the SD card.

jamisonf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could use anytitledeleterMOD from wiibrew, it has a database of all the channel ID's and displays the actual name of the channels such as News Channel, etc, so you can see what your removing, also if you want them back you can use wiiscu to reinstall the latest version of the system channels, if your running softmii you only need to install 60 and 61.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-