Gaming Any tips for Wii boxing?

FaRReR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
For uppercut, hold the wii remote facing the sensor bar, buttons up, and flick upwards.

To always win, lean from left to right rapidly until the enemy punches at you and it goes in slow motion, then punch out with both of your arms after one another.

Mohawkinist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
side punches, i do them differently, i know its a flick up motion, but you have to make sure the remote wasnt pointing straight, otherwise that's read as an uppercut.

holding the remotes up (pointing up) regular stance, whip the remote towards yourself, that (in orientation to the remote) is a upward motion. The actual way they programmed the remote to detect this was to point the remote out to your side, angled at 90 degrees, so that the face of the remote is facing the screen, and then you swing in to act that motion out. Same idea, it's a little weird to explain in words that my preference when i do side punches anyway

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
if you want a really good tip then try to keep a rythem, wiimote, nunchuck, wiimote, nunchuck. don't just go all spazzy and keep calm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1