Any tips for Wii boxing?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Satangel, Sep 6, 2008.

Sep 6, 2008

Any tips for Wii boxing? by Satangel at 10:02 PM (2,245 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Satangel
    OP

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    I want to know the exact move for the Wii hook (right and left) and uppercut.
    Because now half of the time I try them, they fail.

Tnx

2. FaRReR

Member FaRReR GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    For uppercut, hold the wii remote facing the sensor bar, buttons up, and flick upwards.

To always win, lean from left to right rapidly until the enemy punches at you and it goes in slow motion, then punch out with both of your arms after one another.

3. Doomsday Forte

Member Doomsday Forte GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    To do the hook, you have to swing downwards and to the right or left depending on the hand. 45 degree angle would probably work.

4. Mohawkinist

Newcomer Mohawkinist Member

Canada
    side punches, i do them differently, i know its a flick up motion, but you have to make sure the remote wasnt pointing straight, otherwise that's read as an uppercut.

holding the remotes up (pointing up) regular stance, whip the remote towards yourself, that (in orientation to the remote) is a upward motion. The actual way they programmed the remote to detect this was to point the remote out to your side, angled at 90 degrees, so that the face of the remote is facing the screen, and then you swing in to act that motion out. Same idea, it's a little weird to explain in words that my preference when i do side punches anyway

5. ZenZero

Member ZenZero GBATEMP's regular arse.

United Kingdom
    if you want a really good tip then try to keep a rythem, wiimote, nunchuck, wiimote, nunchuck. don't just go all spazzy and keep calm

6. eclipsevader123

Newcomer eclipsevader123 Advanced Member

United States
    you need fast controlled movements