Any thoughts M3i Zero Freeze and...

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by KamuiX, Sep 5, 2010.

Sep 5, 2010
  1. KamuiX
    OP

Member KamuiX GBAtemp Regular

Greece
    Hello everyone

I have a M3i Zero and a DSi the problem is that a lot of times my M3i Zero freeze sometimes when I play a game. After that i must close the game and when i power up again the DSi it's like my card is not plugged in (grey channel). Again I must close the DSi take out-put in the card again and after that it shows up.

Some times I need to do it 2 times or other times the card doesn't show up from the beginning. It's like the card doesn't touch perfect the DSi's cartridge pins. I had this problem from the day i bought the card. Any similar probs any solutions?

2. Clookster

Banned Clookster Your Clookster

Switzerland
    Solution 1:

[​IMG]

Solution 2:

Buy a AK2i for $10 - or even a DSTTi. They don't have these hardware problems and better & faster updates.

3. KamuiX
    OP

Member KamuiX GBAtemp Regular

Greece
    I regreted for buying M3i Zero. (I had M3 Perfect and M3real that worked perfect so...) AK2i is far more superb, my girlfriend has it and it rocks!

But i justdon't want to throw away the card and my money. I'll try the paper solution

4. RupeeClock

Member RupeeClock Colors 3D Snivy!

United Kingdom
    I know how you feel, I ended up buying two M3i Zeros (because the first arrived with a dead flashing cable), and it just wasn't up to the task.
    I really suggest you buy that acekard if you can, they're only $15 and work so much better...

5. MaGosT

Member MaGosT GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    aslong u dont update ds-firmware before card-firmware ;D