Any thoughts M3i Zero Freeze and...

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by KamuiX, Sep 5, 2010.

1. KamuiX
    OP

KamuiX GBAtemp Regular

Jan 6, 2007
    Greece
    Hello everyone

I have a M3i Zero and a DSi the problem is that a lot of times my M3i Zero freeze sometimes when I play a game. After that i must close the game and when i power up again the DSi it's like my card is not plugged in (grey channel). Again I must close the DSi take out-put in the card again and after that it shows up.

Some times I need to do it 2 times or other times the card doesn't show up from the beginning. It's like the card doesn't touch perfect the DSi's cartridge pins. I had this problem from the day i bought the card. Any similar probs any solutions?

2. Clookster

Clookster Your Clookster

Banned
    Aug 20, 2009
    Swaziland
    Suisse Romande
    Solution 1:

[​IMG]

Solution 2:

Buy a AK2i for $10 - or even a DSTTi. They don't have these hardware problems and better & faster updates.

3. KamuiX
    OP

KamuiX GBAtemp Regular

Jan 6, 2007
    Greece
    I regreted for buying M3i Zero. (I had M3 Perfect and M3real that worked perfect so...) AK2i is far more superb, my girlfriend has it and it rocks!

But i justdon't want to throw away the card and my money. I'll try the paper solution

4. RupeeClock

RupeeClock Colors 3D Snivy!

May 15, 2008
    I know how you feel, I ended up buying two M3i Zeros (because the first arrived with a dead flashing cable), and it just wasn't up to the task.
    I really suggest you buy that acekard if you can, they're only $15 and work so much better...

5. MaGosT

MaGosT GBAtemp Regular

Sep 22, 2006
    aslong u dont update ds-firmware before card-firmware ;D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice