Homebrew Any Things Worth Mentioning That I Can Do?

ThisIsMyName1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have A9LH + Luma with FBI, is there any interesting things I can do on a new 3DS Excluding Piracy, custom themes. and kitkat?

dragonfire535

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
dragonfire535.weebly.com
XP
Country
United States
Trying to avoid piracy, thank you though.

It isn't piracy if you dump the games yourself XP

But anyway there's not really that much else. Most of the homebrew community is focused on cracking the system, not what to do once it's cracked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Run homebrew games and force new 3ds to go full speed and use ntrcfw for cheats and run pksm to modefiy pokemon games. I think thats really it if you want to exclude emulation and piracy.

Sent from my LGLS751 using Tapatalk

CrazyBlergh

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Check out homebrew apps like Portal3DS, Doom and Quake? But that might be Piracy, right... :/
You still got save managers and out of region play. Plus romhacking and the ability to modify bought (VC) games in general.

dragonfire535

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
dragonfire535.weebly.com
XP
Country
United States
Check out homebrew apps like Portal3DS, Doom and Quake? But that might be Piracy, right... :/
You still got save managers and out of region play. Plus romhacking and the ability to modify bought (VC) games in general.

If only Portal3DS was in a state I could actually play... For now I just run Portal DS from the DS Homebrew Launcher. Works perfectly though.

D

Deleted User

I have A9LH + Luma with FBI, is there any interesting things I can do on a new 3DS Excluding Piracy, custom themes. and kitkat?
Look into using mods with The Binding Of Isaac. Its quite a good game. I have over 250 hours on each system with this game. Getting mods running on your system shouldn't be that hard either since I already released the necessary tools to do so ;)

TherealDarknes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look into using mods with The Binding Of Isaac. Its quite a good game. I have over 250 hours on each system with this game. Getting mods running on your system shouldn't be that hard either since I already released the necessary tools to do so ;)
wait so the binding of issac can have mods on 3ds? all mods or 3ds custom mods where would i find the homebrew to use mods?
Run homebrew games and force new 3ds to go full speed and use ntrcfw for cheats and run pksm to modefiy pokemon games. I think thats really it if you want to exclude emulation and piracy.

Sent from my LGLS751 using Tapatalk
i never have figured out how you use max new 3ds speed is that an ntr thing?

D

Deleted User

wait so the binding of issac can have mods on 3ds? all mods or 3ds custom mods where would i find the homebrew to use mods?

i never have figured out how you use max new 3ds speed is that an ntr thing?
It can have any mod as long as you use my converter and pack it into a CIA correctly. You may be able to use other methods that won't require rebuilding the CIA however I haven't tried them

You can find my converter here
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...od-conversion-kit-tboi-mod-converter.1560516/

While it is in a PlayStation vita section I can confirm that it works on the 3DS as well

Last edited by ,

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still doesn't work well XD

Just run Portal DS from the DS Homebrew Menu. That's what I do.

How did you get ds homebrew? I know theres some sudoku method but dosent that require a 9.2 firm or do you use twloader which is still in heavy development or is there another method that I am missing.

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
How did you get ds homebrew? I know theres some sudoku method but dosent that require a 9.2 firm or do you use twloader which is still in heavy development or is there another method that I am missing.

The CIA of nds-hb-menu here will run DSi homebrews. It won't run anything that requires DLDI patching, you need nds-bootstrap for that.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shouldn't you ask yourself this before modding your system? If you don't know what you plan to use it for, why do it in the first place? I make use of a lot of custom apps and stuff for ROM hacking (dump your own game), FTPs, Pokemon Editors, Boot animations, NTR (for cheats, receiving out of region Wondercards, ripping your OWN wondercards and data processes, screenshots, etc), Save Managers, Offline Pokemon banks, Old Flashcard support, Font tools to run the HomeMenu in JPN/KOR, Custom version setter, Luma Locales (to play out of region carts/cia and change region of RF carts [You can play OOT in French if you want]), Dev menus, Official SDK apps and plenty more.

I normally have a quest to achieve one thing or another sometimes. Then I start looking for an app that may already do what I want, then go from there. I've found some interesting stuff along the way, and some not so much. Either way, just lurking around is enough to find some interesting stuff you might make use of. :D

paradoxfish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd recommend using Decrypt9 to dump physical cartridges to digital versions, and install them on the 3DS itself. Quite useful for easy access to the games, and not piracy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Narcissistic Personality Disorder 101
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I think that's what you have
    Thanks for providing further evidence of my claim in a single comment. lol.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    pff\
    You're a gaslighting narcissist. Everyone out to get you. You wont get professional help because you'll just chalk up their diagnosis as another conspiracy out to get you.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    leave me alone, I'm not going to engage with you anymore, bye
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    Motherfucker I was checked by a psychiatrist and there's nothing wrong with me
    okay. Bye. Thought you were leaving anyway. Why are you still around? You already said goodbye to everyone here.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so stop spurting your nonsense
    lol. liar.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    knock it off now, both of you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yea you're just a mean bully
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    he SHOULD
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and NOW
    liar, loudmouth, cussing and swearing, all angry
    ok. sorry. ill stop now. promise
    Sooo. How about Dune part 1 & 2? The cinematography is fantastic, but thats some of the most boring ass sci-fi Ive seen in my life.
    haven't seen both
    Im going to see the new Godzilla next week. Sure they aren't some cinematic masterpieces but the last few were all really great and fun popcorn flicks to see on the big screen.
    can't remember the last time I went to the cinemas
    Me neither, not precisely. I think the last one I went to was Top Gun Maverick
    Oh. Wait. I took my mom to see Elvis. I think that was the last time I went. I'll most likely see the new Planet of the Apes in a theater too.
    @DinohScene Can you please delete my comment here? I cant edit since it'
    ..since it's locked and I really dont want to be a part of their attention seeking nonsense any longer.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://gbatemp.net/threads/goodbye-guys-girls-others.653902/#post-10401826