Gaming Any SC2/HoN/DotA/LoL Tempers?

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I don't get why they don't add more maps or more skins for the maps, it's pretty obvious that people want that....
Especially skins, come on man, give us the choice or so, you've made them anyway (winter map for example)

Reactions: Black-Ice

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
LOL GG
LoL_5MM_Header_v02.jpg

League of Legends hit a new milestone, now regularly exceeding five million peak concurrent players globally. That’s a few more than we reported back in October. We're humbled by the support of players and now more than ever feel the weight of those expectations. Good luck, have fun, and please have mercy on our servers.

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I doubt that anyway here plays dota 2 but

DROW FINALLY NERFED YES YES YES YES YES

I also play some LoL on the local servers but can't get myself to play extensively :S

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I doubt that anyway here plays dota 2 but

DROW FINALLY NERFED YES YES YES YES YES

I also play some LoL on the local servers but can't get myself to play extensively :S
what nerf?

edit: ahh, just saw it now. wasn't visiting playdota during the weekend and it was down for some time today.

TimothyWedel

Minesweeper and Flatulence
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been playing some Veigar lately so that I am not just using Quinn and Xin every game. I got a few decent games lately but nothing spectacular.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Thats legit 80% of the reason why I chose Quinn as my secondary.
Quinn is ..... pretty weird. She's not worth the hype atm, which other new champs really do get (Thresh especially)
She's not played a lot, although she does a ton of damage IMHO. Yesterday I played against a fed Quinn, and it was pretty much gg, how much she was dealing....
But in pro plays, on high ELO, almost no one plays her.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Quinn is ..... pretty weird. She's not worth the hype atm, which other new champs really do get (Thresh especially)
She's not played a lot, although she does a ton of damage IMHO. Yesterday I played against a fed Quinn, and it was pretty much gg, how much she was dealing....
But in pro plays, on high ELO, almost no one plays her.
I <3 quinn, she's the only adc i can play properly

TimothyWedel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I decided to play a few games with all the champions I have unlocked so that I am ready for any situation. I am doing decent with most of them and I got my first Quadra Kill with Cho'Gath.

I also got to level 26. Almost ready to be playing Ranked games!

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I decided to play a few games with all the champions I have unlocked so that I am ready for any situation. I am doing decent with most of them and I got my first Quadra Kill with Cho'Gath AGAINST BOTS.

I got a quadra kill against bots too, and it really was close for the penta :'( Sad moment, even against bots, I would have been very happy

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I recommend to not go straight into ranked once you reach Level 30 unless you want to end up in Bronze tier. You should play a lot more games against people (TBH Intermediate bots aren't very difficult at all), and you might want to play normal-game draft pick games and learn how picking and counter-picking works, if you want to be successful.

And if you don't know how to play support, I strongly recommend learning how to effectively play as one, as you may be required to play the role every once in a while. You might want to learn jungle too, but that role tends to be more popular than support (so you'll be forced into the role less often).

TimothyWedel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Enjoy your Bronze 5 then

I looked you up and you have a long way to go before you're ready to be playing ranked.

No, I am sure that once I reach level 30 I will be ready. I don't care how bad I am or if I end up in Bronze 5 because I know I am not a very good player so that's probably where I deserve to be.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up