Homebrew Question Any real Sega CD emulators out there?

Rabbid4240

i dont know
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you change the "System/BIOS" path in the retroarch directory settings to the right one? make it point at the folder containing the bios files.

if you already did that then i dunno, has to be something on your end.
dosen't work

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

PFBA runs Sega Megadrive aka Genesis, plus Master Systems and Game Gear, i dont really know what more you want lol.
but the sega cd has good games, too.

Rabbid4240

i dont know
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you change the "System/BIOS" path in the retroarch directory settings to the right one? make it point at the folder containing the bios files.

if you already did that then i dunno, has to be something on your end.
Are you sure the us bios is named "us_scd1_9219" and not "us_scd1_9210"?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Where do I have to put the bios?
It's two different naming schemes depending on the emulator. I followed instructions for RetroPie since I was running it on a Raspberry Pi, but most likely there will be a BIOS folder in the RetroPie folder (if not, make it) and you have to put the files there with the correct names. The names should match the ones here: https://github.com/retropie/RetroPie-Setup/wiki/Sega-CD
Yes, you need 2 copies of each file with different names if you want to use both PicoDrive and Genesis Plus GX.

WiiuGold

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.iso .cue and .bin are all formats for Sega-CD-ROM. But I don't remember having to use .chd
chd are the new ones its only one file

ExtensionsLink
Content that can be loaded by the Genesis Plus GX core have the following file extensions:

• .mdx
  • .md
  • .smd
  • .gen
  • .bin
  • .cue
  • .iso
  • .sms
  • .gg
  • .sg
  • .chd

xiaohei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
can someone send me links to a working snes, sega master system, and playstation please. I am on 5.1.0 using hekate. having so much troublr with the ones on hbstore. dowbloaded pfba, will give it a try, but i can not seem to find miracle warriors in the list

Last edited by xiaohei,

Rabbid4240

i dont know
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone send me links to a working snes, sega master system, and playstation please. I am on 5.1.0 using hekate. having so much troublr with the ones on hbstore. dowbloaded pfba, will give it a try, but i can not seem to find miracle warriors in the list
pfba works just fine (just don't get it in the appstore) you have to put roms in the "sms" file in the pfba folder (if its not there, just make one). Then put the rom in a .zip folder and name it specifically "miracle". its the master system version btw.
https://github.com/Cpasjuste/pfba/releases/tag/v1.55

Reactions: xiaohei

xiaohei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Just not working for me. I put them in pfba/roms/sms/ I put miracle.zip lordswrd.zip and a few others, really starting to think pfba doesn't like me. Also tried data/roms/sms/ files pfba/data/roms/sms pfba/roms/sms/ am i missing something. they are in zip format and labeled as specified in pfba

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: