Hacking Any point to stay on 4.1?

Canna

Bad Ass Poisonous Mushroom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For A Perm CFW , when ready.. but its too early to tell..

But untill that time you can use choidujourNX to update to 6.2.0
and run most the latest titles,and homebrew..

This with using autorcm and hekate, or cfw at boot will save your fusecount so you can downgrade back to 4.1.0

Do your research ask questions

jebediah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For A Perm CFW , when ready.. but its too early to tell..

But untill that time you can use choidujourNX to update to 6.2.0
and run most the latest titles,and homebrew..

This with using autorcm and hekate, or cfw at boot will save your fusecount so you can downgrade back to 4.1.0

Do your research ask questions

I just used Choidujour to update to 5.1 and I can no longer boot into Atmosphere. I can only boot to ReinX. Wonder what went wrong.

jebediah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Setup on your SD went wrong. Probably just redownload everything.
Didn't fix. Am I supposed to have a folder called "0100000000000033" in atmosphere/titles in order to run 5.1 CFW? Because I don't have it and cannot find it anywhere.

Canna

Bad Ass Poisonous Mushroom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't fix. Am I supposed to have a folder called "0100000000000033" in atmosphere/titles in order to run 5.1 CFW? Because I don't have it and cannot find it anywhere.
chidujour.exe or choidujour NX ???

And as Kubas_inko said use a fresh copy of files,but better then that update to the latest files..

here i have a idea, download the files on my backup guide and use them, will give you everything you need..

Files attached at bottom of my guides here > Click

Last edited by Canna,
Reactions: tbb043

jebediah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chidujour.exe or choidujour NX ???

And as Kubas_inko said use a fresh copy of files,but better then that update to the latest files..

here i have a idea, download the files on my backup guide and use them, will give you everything you need..

Files attached at bottom of my guides here > Click
ChoidujourNX latest.
Fresh copy of latest Kosmos still stuck on "Nintendo Switch" boot logo. Only ReinX boots.
Will give a go at your guide later.

stick267

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ChoidujourNX latest.
Fresh copy of latest Kosmos still stuck on "Nintendo Switch" boot logo. Only ReinX boots.
Will give a go at your guide later.
One of the newer Kosmos versions advised to first delete the "modules" folder from your SD and then copy the new one over from the Kosmos pack or else your Switch would get stuck at the logo screen. Try that out.

Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 3.26.04 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 3.26.12 PM.png

Last edited by stick267,

jebediah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of the newer Kosmos versions advised to first delete the "modules" folder from your SD and then copy the new one over from the Kosmos pack or else your Switch would get stuck at the logo screen. Try that out.

View attachment 162673 View attachment 162674
Thank you. In fact my modules folder has somehow disappeared! I deleted everything and copied fresh files once again and now it works. I was able to re-create my issue and figured it's because I blotted my atmosphere/titles folder with an extra folders called "0100000000000033" which I got from I don't know where.

About AutoRCM. What will happen when my batterie dies and I plug the Switch back into the PC for charging? Is there no risk it will boot to stock?

stick267

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you. In fact my modules folder has somehow disappeared! I deleted everything and copied fresh files once again and now it works. I was able to re-create my issue and figured it's because I blotted my atmosphere/titles folder with an extra folders called "0100000000000033" which I got from I don't know where.

About AutoRCM. What will happen when my batterie dies and I plug the Switch back into the PC for charging? Is there no risk it will boot to stock?
I don't use AutoRCM so I'm not 100% sure, but I would assume that your Switch would go straight into RCM upon charging the battery.

Reactions: jebediah

pcwizard7

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

if you fully power off you will need your payload launcher to boot it again. but if you just plug it into pc or charger to charge it will just stay in recovery mode waiting for a payload and will charge normally no risk at all. i have charge it like this no problem but it will charge like if you were charging it while using this to avoid this do the following

boot into hekate_ctcaer payload then plug it into the pc and hit the power off button in the menu. and i d do this without plug them into pc if you don't want or need to charge it when u want to turn it off

because normally if you power off the normal way with autorcm it will power off and on but turning it off with the payload will do it right

jebediah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I accidentally tried booting up ReiNX without my SD card inserted. It gave me an error so I pressed a volume button and the console booted what I think was OFW because the Photo Album was just the Photo Album without displaying the Homebrew Menu. I checked my fuses and the count is still at 5 - weird.

Did I not accidentally boot the OFW, or did booting OFW this one time kinda didn't burn any fuse?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I accidentally tried booting up ReiNX without my SD card inserted. It gave me an error so I pressed a volume button and the console booted what I think was OFW because the Photo Album was just the Photo Album without displaying the Homebrew Menu. I checked my fuses and the count is still at 5 - weird.

Did I not accidentally boot the OFW, or did booting OFW this one time kinda didn't burn any fuse?
You might have booted "OFW" with some patches.

Reactions: jebediah

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    To sleep perchance to dream!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My state has put a heavy tax on vape juice, taxing any juice with nicotine by the weight/oz. So to get around the bs, my local vape store only sells 0 nicotine vape juices, then they also sell straight nicotine in tiny bottles, and you mix it yourself to your 0% juice, lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, is that Wing from South Park?
    BigOnYa hmmm I wonder how long until someone just vapes the straight nicotine lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was gonna say people are not that dumb, but yea you right, some are.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People have put 50mg salt nic in straight subohm coils which is like more powerful hits
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey psi, do they have dress codes down there in FLa, here there are signs on stores that say "No shirt, no service" but curious bout down yonder
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I tried the salts and too strong for me, I prefer the norm juice
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In Florida they don't serve you if you have clothes on
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking raining again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    How can you tell, do you see rain drops on top of other rain drops?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can tell by whenever your wife done letting out loud ass moans then I get her a ticket back home
    +1
    @BigOnYa, yeah most places demand clothes and shoes, unless it's some really back water place that I am unaware of lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Cool, I got lunch money for tomorrow then.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @K3Nv2 call uremum Sloppenheimer the way she givin me this bomb head
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I call uremum alzheimer she forgets to leave
    +1
    Time to start a vape straight nicotine challenge, Darwin be praised!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Imagine if Hitler had vapes, we promise it's not cyanide it'll help you quit nicotine
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please, walk into my patented vape chamber, aka the non smoking area
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I do wonder how dominate Germany would've been if they just enlisted Jewish people
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They actually enlisted Muslims, seriously, because the Muslims hates Jews, even tho it was not the supreme race. He claimed common hate, is friendship.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He could've just made them walking shields kind of a dumb ass move
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/3km8bqC lol cd level quality I fucking hope so
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So a man, wifey laying in bed, and man wants sum and rubs on her a little, she turns and says "Not tonight, I have a gyno apt in the morning." So man rolls over, but after few minutes starts rubbing her again. She says didn't you here me, no messing around? Man says, "Well you don't have a dentist apt tomorrow also do you?"
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: So a man, wifey laying in bed, and man wants sum and rubs on her a little, she turns and says...