Gaming Any PAL only Wii games worth looking into?

jmckutchin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played Crisis: Day of Disaster a few years back, and ever since have wondered if I'm missing out on any other good PAL only Wii games. Does anyone have any good recommendations?

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I did a quick check on wikipedia-list (first order it by NTSC, then by PAL to get the list), but can't think of much. Apparently, pikmin 2 has a wii version (PAL but not NTSC), so if you can't find the GC version you may want to look into it.

kazekun

Trophies
XP
Country
Pikmin 2 on wii is pretty cool better than gamecube one, worth cheking, about other pal games only one i can remember is the one piece game series, their pretty fun and pal only (not talking about the one that was out in US) but i think this is only valid if your a one piece anime fan, as for other games i really dont know, its normal for games get released in US 1 and europe later, so some games that did bad in US, dont even come to europe anymore (like Rise arc fantasia)

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
For me it's mostly been sports titles falling in this category, just cause they're really not as popular in North America.

-Rugby League 3 is top notch, a very enjoyable sports video game experience.
-Ashes Cricket 2009 is also enjoyable, a well done cricket game.
-AFL (Aussie Rules Football) isn't very well polished, but I'll keep playing it because I love the AFL.
-Mary King's Riding School 2; Show jumping was quite enjoyable, but dressage mode was terrible.
-G1 Jockey 2008; PAL version I tested had lots of little graphical glitches, mostly text in menus.
-PDC Darts: Pro Tour. Great darts game (this best of the series), best when you add MotionPlus.

Beyond that you're right on with Disaster: Day of Crisis, that game was amazing. Also TrackMania would had fit this list, but now 6-12 months after the PAL release the NTSC-U version has arrived. Not much else that I've seen for PAL exclusives.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0