Hacking Any good places to order CycloDS

dan92

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i was looking for a cyclo ds too, after a long search i picked realhotstuff cuz they included a free 2gb micro sd card, maybe not rlly fast but its free, it also came with screen protectors i think

XRacer101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
modchipcentral.com

It's a Canadian site, obviously. They have good prices for the CycloDS. I bought one from there, I got it there in 3 days, it was very good service. Buy from them. It's a very good site, if you live in Canada.

WilliamRLBaker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In america dealwoot seems to be the best, I recently ordered a cyclosds evolution and a ez flash 3n1 and i received it in 2 days when i was quoted to receive it in like 4-6 days and i had free shipping.

Kishu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For Dealwoot, if I'm paying for an 88 dollar item with Canadian money, will the cost be higher? And can I also use a Interact Debit card to pay for my item?

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Kishu said:
For Dealwoot, if I'm paying for an 88 dollar item with Canadian money, will the cost be higher? And can I also use a Interact Debit card to pay for my item?

Yes. Dealwoot prices are in USD, so $88USD = approximately $113CDN. Also, shipping is only free if you live in the US, you will have to pay an additional shipping charge to have the item shipped to Canada. You cannot use your debit card to purchase online, no. However, you can pay with PayPal, so if you have your bank account linked to your PayPal account, you can pay using funds from your bank account.

Hope that helps you out a little.

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lilsypha said:
Kishu said:

Yes. Dealwoot prices are in USD, so $88USD = approximately $113CDN. Also, shipping is only free if you live in the US, you will have to pay an additional shipping charge to have the item shipped to Canada. You cannot use your debit card to purchase online, no. However, you can pay with PayPal, so if you have your bank account linked to your PayPal account, you can pay using funds from your bank account.

Hope that helps you out a little.
are you sure i payed with my debit card or is it becuase he's in canada

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ichigosj said:
are you sure i payed with my debit card or is it becuase he's in canada

It's different if you're from Canada.
smile.gif

hiya20001

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is deal woot still ok to order from? Their website was down for an awful long time today. I know because I was trying to log on to buy a cyclo but kept getting a website error screen about an invalid protocol to delete items from cart. Something like that, I thought they had been taken down or something.

That said, if my cyclods is Dead on arrival, they only have a 15 day warranty as oppose to Realhotstuff's 90 day warranty. I want to order from Dealwoot though since they are located close to me in socal (hoping for 1-2 free shipping). I am really worried about a broken flashcard thanks to the poor quality acekard I received today.

Kishu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so, I'm currently waiting for the Cyclo to be shipped (it's been 6 days already) and I have a question. When it does get shipped, how long will it take to arrive? I want to know because I sorta want it to come before my March Break ends.

tetraflash777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow i ordered from stuffs4kids.com and got mine in three days over the weekend. not to mention the only cheaper deal would have been ordering the chip and memory stick from different retailers which would have only saved me like 2 dollers. idk if they ship outside of the US though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak like a Wlaker