Gaming Any good free MMORPGs? Also, RuneScape.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I was thinking about trying out RuneScape, since it was so popular. I've played a bit with the old school version, but the tutorial was unexpectedly lengthy and the interface seems complicated. Is the new one better? Do you have any recommendations apart from RuneScape (ones with a similar style)?

Reactions: ParazitU

ParazitU

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Runescape is a great game. OSRS and RS3 use the same account so you can play both of them and see which one is better. Also RS can be a bit grindey without premium, but you can still get great gear and loot with the free version.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*DISREGARDS MOST OF THE OP*

While vastly different in style, BUT have you tried WarFrame? Its free on all current consoles and PC, and has LOADS of stuff to do. Its all action space ninja kinda stuff, but eh, I figure I would at least throw it out there.

Reactions: ParazitU

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Oldschool Runescape is amazing. Played it since I was like 10 years old, 13 or so years ago.
If you think Oldschool is complicated, then you will faint at RS3.
OSRS is relatively simple. Tutorial is 10-30 minutes I'd say depending on how fast you go.

Edit: Sorry for completely missing the point of your post lmao. I have nothing to contribute :(

renjiVII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does this game fall under the "Fortnite F2P" category or "Mobile game F2P" Category? :ph34r:

I'm a bit confused to your question but I don't think B&S fits into any of the categories that you just mentioned. It's just a F2P MMO game like tera online(not that I played it) with some micro transaction that's optional.

here is their official website of the game.

https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a bit confused to your question but I don't think B&S fits into any of the categories that you just mentioned. It's just a F2P MMO game like tera online(not that I played it) with some micro transaction that's optional.
Fortnite has only cosmetic things to buy, so nothing gameplay related is purchasable. Mobile games have content to buy that help boost the player's progress that you aren't playing a boring grind for long time which earned the nickname of Pay to win for "Free to play" games.

I was asking which game is this more like? :P

renjiVII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Fortnite has only cosmetic things to buy, so nothing gameplay related is purchasable. Mobile games have content to buy that help boost the player's progress that you aren't playing a boring grind for long time which earned the nickname of Pay to win for "Free to play" games.

I was asking which game is this more like? :P

Mobile F2P in your definition would be P2W in that term but I guess B&S is sorta in that mobile F2P catagory considering that this has micro transactions for character transfer, ncoin currencies, subscription based premium membership that gives you daily rewards, increase xp and in game money gains, in game shop discounts and other things at a certain duration.

when you said Mobile F2P, I thought you mean the smartphone mobile games witch the B&S game I'm talking about isn't a smartphone game. There is a B&S mobile Smartphone MMO game but I haven't really follow up on that one much.

Last edited by renjiVII,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, me neither