Gaming Any game ever been blocked by custom firmware?

deadman8555

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been in the scene for a brief time. Got a n3ds pokemon system with cfw. But was thinking about doing my MM n3ds XL. But I just didn't know if I run the risk of pokemon moon and sun not running via cia or cartridge (which I have preordered).

D

Deleted User

The way you're phrasing it makes it sound like someone blocking games intentionally. And no, it's never happened. The only time a game can be "blocked" is by having too low a firmware version, or sometimes using an out-of-region game with a CFW that doesn't support region free.

deadman8555

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The way you're phrasing it makes it sound like someone blocking games intentionally. And no, it's never happened. The only time a game can be "blocked" is by having too low a firmware version, or sometimes using an out-of-region game with a CFW that doesn't support region free.
I'm just thinking on how the psp was when I used it. Certain games (normally top games) would require a higher firmware then a modded system had. If that happens how long has it took in the past for a new update for cfw to run it? Might just mod my MM system and if I can't play moon on launch I'll upgrade to official firmware lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT