Hacking Any emulators for wii u? (NOT vWII)

supergamer368

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
May 22, 2016
Messages
952
Reaction score
2,213
Trophies
2
XP
4,479
Country
United States
I just want some emulators for Wii u that I can use with the Game Pad. I just hacked my U half an hour ago and I want some stuffs.
 
As previous users have mentioned, there's only three emulators right now and at pretty young stages of development.
GBiine, the Chip8 and a NES emulator.

Right now all hope lies on RetroArch and its development team, and QuarkTheAwesome too.
I know Quark was working on getting it to work:
https://github.com/QuarkTheAwesome/URetro

But the RA team has said that they haven't developed anything for Wii U yet because the development team does't have a Wii U.
So I don't realy know what will happen after that.
Quark said he was going to contact the development team to seek help, but that's the last I knew. :P
 
Your Signature works great at this moment. He's disappointed because a team trying to develop for Wii U doesn't have a Wii U :/
Sad isn't it?
They should be the ones getting a Wii U through donations instead of Hyk- Oops, almost let it slip. :P
At least we know they would deliver he goodies for sure!

I mean, come on, RetroArch runs in almost every console from the 7th Gen and onwards!
Even phones and other stuff! Even my toaster runs it!
 
  • Like
Reactions: CJB100

Site & Scene News