Gaming Any difference between the European version and US version of The Worl

Remnant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wondering if I should just get the European version of The World Ends With You right now instead of waiting couple more days for the US version... I really wanna play it so..

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
May as well get the (E), its worth it, i keep on thinking its a (U) version anyway, cause i dont think theres any difference seeing so the (U) hasnt come out yet..

Hope that helps..
smile.gif

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I don't understand why people are getting so angry with the soundtrack tracks being changed to English and the dub, I mean... I'm surprised how many elements were retained from the initial J release. It seemed to a lot of people even though a huge release from SE, it might have not been localized. Neku was still a whiney bitch in the Japanese version, he just did it in Japanese. And the soundtrack was the same genre trip-hop/hip-hop/techno stuff, just with Japanese vocals instead of English ones. All in all it's an AAA release and I love it.

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jesterscourt said:
Neku was still a whiney bitch in the Japanese version, he just did it in Japanese.
He does have an awful voice actor in the English version, though. Seriously, who is that guy? His awfulness sounds familar. The other characters are all fine, but Neku's voice makes me wince every time I hear it... he has no emotion at all.

Maybe the Japanese voice actor was horrible, too, but I can't imagine they were that horrible. There are amateurs on Youtube who do better voices than this.

Luckily there aren't so many voiced lines, but still...

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
altorn said:
The japanese voice was not good, but not all bad though. But since the character he's voice acting on is a lonely individual, maybe he felt the character with NO FEELINGS, no?

Yeah, more crap when dubbed.
It sounds more like he's just reading off of 3x5 cards with absolutely no idea of the context he's doing voicework for, really.

D

Deleted User

Ruri said:
altorn said:
The japanese voice was not good, but not all bad though. But since the character he's voice acting on is a lonely individual, maybe he felt the character with NO FEELINGS, no?

It sounds more like he's just reading off of 3x5 cards with absolutely no idea of the context he's doing voicework for, really.
=\ I like the English Dubs. I hate Japanese ones.
Unless it's a J-RPG or an Anime, in which case Japanese voices are better...
Other than Yu-Gi-Oh, loved the English Voices, hated the Japanese ones =\
But that's just my opinion
unsure.gif

Unchi-san

Unchi on a stick! yay~
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
warmijwilfaain said:
Ruri said:
altorn said:

=\ I like the English Dubs. I hate Japanese ones.
Unless it's a J-RPG or an Anime, in which case Japanese voices are better...
Other than Yu-Gi-Oh, loved the English Voices, hated the Japanese ones =\
But that's just my opinion
unsure.gif

i love yugi's english voice in yu-gi-oh. i am japanese but i 100% agree w/ u there!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.