Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't yet have a Steam account, but I would like to win Portal 2...

Hmm... What have I created? Hmm... I've co-created a language. I think. It was for a story I was writing that I dropped a few months ago. I had symbols written out for it and everything... But since I don't have a scanner, all I can do is take the phonetic translation of the symbols here.

Keopoplo setuopremyif aps buremop pas
(Keh-awp-awp-low) (seh-too-awp-rem-yiff) (apps) (boo-rem-awp) (pahs)
Cool story, bro.

Edit) I messed up my own words.

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sora de Eclaune said:

You need one to get it. They're free to make anyway.

A language is cool, but if you don't actually have a chart of some type, it's easy for someone to just pull fake translations out of nowhere. Not saying you haven't done it, though, it's just a little suspicious as any undefined fake language would be.

Also, co-creation means it wasn't your creation alone. Don't know what the ruling for that is yet, but he did say it had to be YOUR work.

Still, contest is a great thing. Major thanks to ant and his kindness.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
personuser said:
Sora de Eclaune said:

You need one to get it. They're free to make anyway.

A language is cool, but if you don't actually have a chart of some type, it's easy for someone to just pull fake translations out of nowhere. Not saying you haven't done it, though, it's just a little suspicious as any fake language would be.

Also, co-creation means it wasn't your creation alone. Don't know what the ruling for that is yet, but he did say it had to be YOUR work.

Still, we're getting some cool entries here. Major thanks to ant and his kindness.
Well, it was a co-creation due to the fact that I knew how each symbol was supposed to sound, but I couldn't figure out symbol > text translation on my own (it was mostly just spelling and the like that I couldn't figure out). Everything else about it, however, was my creation.

I'll try to get a chart made up in paint, if I can get the symbols right.

Edit) Here's a link to an image I made (hopefully) explaining all of it. Here. It's as close as I could get it.

Recorderdude

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
saxamo said:
The only game I'm interested in is terraria, so if I won another game you can give it to the next winner.

post in this thread then, too and increase your chances
wink.gif

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
An update on my crafting skills.

This one is a birthday present for a friend of mine. It's not on my DA page yet, so you guys get a sneak preview!

01gqh.jpg

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Super specially made for this giveaway contest thingamajig entry-in-which-I-had-lots-of-confidence-till-I-saw-what Sephi-did-which-is-even-more-surprising-considering-it's-not-specially-made-for-this time!
popopipo.png
):

D

Deleted User

It took me hours to make this. Made completely out of play-doh. I know it doesn't look that well but i am proud that i got my lazy self to do this.
smile.gif

tumblr_lho1e7SUVP1qfhsryo1_500.jpg

Recorderdude

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

prowler_ said:
Forgive me if I got this wrong, I've never played the game before.
X2YnL.png

- made a rage comic about a problem area in other M you'd have to play to see

- never played the game before

unsure.gif

I guess you googled the issue and tried to make a rageguy out of it. Rageguy is funny though, and I think we've all been in this kind of position in a game at some time in our lives. I like the trolldad ones especially because I can relate
tongue.gif

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I didn't make a f7u12 comic about my rage, I made a f7u12 comic for Metroid fans (like Ant) could relate to.

Duuh.

EDIT: TL;DR most f7u12 are fake anyway.

Recorderdude

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ah, got what you're saying. I haven't seen tons of rageguys anyway, just a few trolldads and one with ponies.

EDIT: Also, this little story thing to go with my other entries that I thought up during a chat (all written by myself):

Julian had awakened from his deep slumber. He stretched his feet out, and began patrolling his assigned area. Should he see his enemy, he was to charge forward ruthlessly, and attack with no holds barred. He marched back and forth for hours, and began to feel quite weak from the repetitive and never-ending motion.

Then, HE appeared.

The ultimate enemy. The one who had killed millions of his bretheren. This fiend had to perish.

Julian charged forward rapidly at the murderous monster, and was ready to attack, but just then, the monster rose up into the air with a mighty bound.

Julian gasped in horror as he saw the shadow of the beast descend upon his mortal body.

And then, he felt it.

Julian felt a large foot pressing upon his soft, fragile body. His internal organs spewed out and his skeletal structure collapsed. He screamed in pain, but his cries and his pain were soon ended by the sweet release of death. Yet another victim to the bounding beast.

Mario walked away with one hundred more points than he had before.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Started drawing this up as soon as I saw the contest pop up... 2 days ago. Didn't know what to draw, so I just stared at the prizes for like 20 minutes until... A'HA! GOT IT!

HEY WHAT IF... IN AN ALTERNATE MEGAVERSE...

lobMN.jpg

Oh, yeah, and since there are unlimited entries, I'm gonna draw. Up. A. FUCKTON. OF THINGS.

P.S. Damn Jax, those things are sweet. You sell 'em? Take commission requests?

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
[M said:
artin]
P.S. Damn Jax, those things are sweet. You sell 'em? Take commission requests?

Maybe, but not yet.

I still have to perfect my technique and get more colors.

Glad you liked it. Your entry is also very awesome!

toguro_max

Trophies
Website
toguro_max.sites.uol.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Hmm, interesting...
Let's try this, but before submiting my entry (which, btw, may not impress you as I wanted), do you know what "frutilly" is? Most probably not.
Frutilly is an ice cream made by Kibon (a brasilian ice cream producer), where the stick is made of plastic,with some holes on it, where you can "collect" a bunch of sticks and "build" something, just like Lego.
DSC03492.JPG

Well, with this explained, my entry is based upon the following story: I have a Wii. I love shooter games (rail shooter games, like Virtua Cop). But I didn't have a Wii Zapper, so was stuck with just pointing the Wiimote to the screen, which was tire and boresome.
So I decided to build my own "Zapper", using Frutilly's sticks.

This was my first attempt, which came fairly good, imho. But it was stressfull to play games like HotD: Overkill.

Then, I decided to build another one (besides, a good shooter game is best played by two).

This one was the "light", but much superior, version of the first one. Rapid fire worked flawlessly, and the "zapper" did not slip from my hand, since it had a kind of "strap" to "grab" the pulse.

The only thing they lack, is the Motion Plus support >-p
But they are easily moddable
happy.gif

I hope you liked'em.

Oh yeah, almost forgot. Steam ID: toguro_max

[Edit] Added steam ID

fristi

Trophies
XP
Country
personuser said:
sllide said:
Here is my entry for you magic Giveaway
(big image)
ALL HAIL FEGGET ANTOLIGY
mmv89j.jpg
winner_2.png

but seriously, get out.

I wouldn't count this one as an entry, ant.

(If you don't know what "fegget" is, urban dictionary it; Ant surely isn't.)

QUOTE(prowler_ @ May 27 2011, 02:32 PM) Forgive me if I got this wrong, I've never played the game before.
X2YnL.png

- made a rage comic about a problem area in other M you'd have to play to see

- never played the game before

unsure.gif

I guess you googled the issue and tried to make a rageguy out of it. Rageguy is funny though, and I think we've all been in this kind of position in a game at some time in our lives. I like the trolldad ones especially because I can relate
tongue.gif

i see you don't understand the deeper meaning into this piece of art,
the way of you expressing your feelings about my work gives away the fact that your art knowledge is way to low to even look at my art,
in fact, my work is so deeply inspired by feggets that it is truly worth millions of video games.
just accept that my knowledge of art is way beyond your pity view of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1