Back.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So, I don't know if any of you were actually following this, but a few days ago, a supposed "Christian" mom started a blog condemning the recently released PC game, Spore. It's pretty funny stuff. Well, it turns out that it's nothing but a rick-roll of monster proportions.

Here was the Admin's last post:

QUOTE said:
I think part of the problem that is going on here is that the bulk of you are ignorant as to the word of God. I don’t have these beliefs just because I want to, I have them because they are the beliefs that I was raised in. I understand that everyone didn’t have the chance to be taught these things, and learn about God as my family did so if I am going to have this kind of attention I should use it to help teach others about the words of God that helped to shape me into the woman I am today.

Everyone I am sure knows the passage that in the beginning God created heaven and earth. But there is more then just this one that people remember.

In Genesis 1:2 there is more talk about God’s work. “And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.”

So it’s clear that Earth was made by God’s hand, not science. From this God moved to creating all the creatures, notice there is never talk of creatures ‘evolving’ into other creatures, instead God is able to make the creatures as he will including man.

In Genesis 1:25-27 “25. God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.
26. Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”
27. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.”

People of science claim that the Earth is the way it is because of millions of years of time and science effecting it. But we are taught and believe that our world is this way and has the aged look because of the flood of Noah. It was the waters covering the Earth on such a grand scale that caused the aging that people of science claim as proof.

But in the Bible we are told in Genesis 6:7 “So the LORD said, “I will wipe mankind, whom I have created, from the face of the earth–men and animals, and creatures that move along the ground, and birds of the air–for I am grieved that I have made them.””

But the Bible teaches us that God was not done with man. For we were His creation and He then spoke to Noah in Genesis 8:21-27 after the flood.
“21. The LORD smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart: “Never again will I curse the ground because of man, even though every inclination of his heart is evil from childhood. And never gonna give you up.
22. “Never gonna let you down.”
23.”Never gonna run around and desert you.”
24. “Never gonna make you cry.”
25. “Never gonna say goodbye.”
26. “Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.”
27.”Never truly believe anything you read on the Internet. There will always be cases of Poe’s Law.”

It’s these teachings that I’ve spent my life learning, believing and becoming, that have made me the woman that I am today.

If anyone actually gives a damn, here is the blog, in all of it's glory. Enjoy.

Whizz

When things don't go right, go left.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Viral, eh?

JKR Firefox said:
“21. The LORD smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart: “Never again will I curse the ground because of man, even though every inclination of his heart is evil from childhood. And never gonna give you up.
22. “Never gonna let you down.”
23.”Never gonna run around and desert you.”
24. “Never gonna make you cry.”
25. “Never gonna say goodbye.”
26. “Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.”
27.”Never truly believe anything you read on the Internet. There will always be cases of Poe’s Law.”

Lol
biggrin.gif

copy_zero

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I read a little of it, and I can only say this:

while I accept that people have their beliefs (for example, I am not too sure if god exists, or if there is only a single entity that rules us, or even if there is nothing) I think people shouldn't force others to think like they do, just because they think that their education, beliefs, etc..... are the right ones without any doubt

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
huh?

wait ............there's FULL FRONTAL NUDITY IN SPORE ... dammit where did that installation disk go??
nyanya.gif

oh yeah I also forgot that ADAM & EVE had LEVIS JEANS and BEN SHERMAN T-SHIRTS or was it Burberry branded FIG LEAVES.. didn't they in the garden of eve ??

sure I get what she's trying to say but why does she RICK ROLL herself at the end??

I say PROVE what you say or IT NEVER HAPPENED!
nyanya.gif

(calls up the hadron collider station to check on updates on how they got on with the results!)

(disclaimer ... each to their own with religion etc but don't jump on a game like this its too cartoony to be even seriously compared to real life!)

smile.gif

Falco20019

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
myuusmeow said:
I don't care how crappy people think it is, I just want to try it!

*shoots Intel GMA 950*
where's your problem? The Intel GMA 950 is listed as officially supported card ó.o

@Topic: Nice idea to get people an a site to get a bunch of money from google ads... and something more creative than the send-this-to-10-people-to-get-the-pr0n-pics-sites...

JKR Firefox

Back.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Wow...some people here don't seem to get the joke...

When you read the comments on the blog, others don't get it either....

Edit: Also, how did comments about video cards get in here?

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
strata8 said:
What's better, and FX 5200 or a GMA 950?

FX 5200, obviously. No comparison possible, really. The NVIDIA Geforce 5200 FX was one of the best in its time.

Bamboo

Trophies
XP
Country
pennis said:
yeah I played it all the way through but I still didnt see the yogurt birds ?
..wait is it on the uppler levle or in the mans beard ?

Is allready told you that it was on the upper level ps LEARD HOW TO SPELL ASS CAKE

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Falco20019 said:
myuusmeow said:
I don't care how crappy people think it is, I just want to try it!

*shoots Intel GMA 950*
where's your problem? The Intel GMA 950 is listed as officially supported card ó.o

@Topic: Nice idea to get people an a site to get a bunch of money from google ads... and something more creative than the send-this-to-10-people-to-get-the-pr0n-pics-sites...
The readme said it wouldn't run and when I ran the program nothing would come up so I just assumed it was the card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F