Sogdiana
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Oh dear, sucks to be at the military school, our summers consists of trainings. (they are not fun) This time around I have what's called the Common Army Phase, its a lot tougher than boot camp, highly physically demanding, next to no sleep during field training compared to the 4 hour a day sleep we had back in basic training's field proportion. The only fun part is that we get to shoot more than just rifles this time, we get to shoot machine guns, toss grenades, conduct company level attacks. 3 month of pain... damn. Plus the place where I do it sucks, it is north east of Maine, at Gagetown New Brunswick, which is mainly composed of swamps... yay!

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
That's Call of Duty for you.
And you'll get biig muscles and the ladies come onto that.
tongue.gif

Nah, but seriously, that sucks, what are you doing in military school if it isn't summer? Are you always training or...?

Westside

Sogdiana
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Sanderino said:
That's Call of Duty for you.
And you'll get biig muscles and the ladies come onto that.
tongue.gif

Nah, but seriously, that sucks, what are you doing in military school if it isn't summer? Are you always training or...?
If summer is over, we go to school, much like a normal university. I major in Computer Science, so I will be taking programming classes, higher mathematics, physics and other courses. We also HAVE to take French classes until we are fluent, PT classes (gym class), we have inter murals sports twice a week after school, and we have morning parades at 0600.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT +1