Hacking Another Noob Question

Rolyat137

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I'm back with another question that seems to be fairly noobish but I can't find anything through searching because I'm inept.

I now own a Wii Classic Controller, a 2 GB SD card and an 8 GB usb drive. I want to run my Gamecube games on my vWii through USB loading, but I could handle SD loading if that is 100% stable. Neither USB Loader GX or Wiiflow will read my ISOs or GSMs but that's probably because I'm mentally challenged. I've put my ISOs and GSMs in different folders on both storage devices but have not had either of the loaders show a single file.

If someone could be kind enough to link me to a guide that will allow me to play Gamecube games on my vWii, I'd really adore any and all help. I'm definitely not very versed in this business. My wife and I really want to play Skies of Arcadia Legends this weekend, so any fast replies will be met with much merriment.

Thank you all for helping me out thus far and I do appreciate you even reading my post and any potential replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)