Hacking Another media player?

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
i would like to see media player other than moonshell , but creator of moonshell is only one in the world who have the abilities and want to code a good freeware program to watch multimedia on ds.

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
like the other people have said...what glitches?

You mean when you fast-forward and things are fuzzy? if so, give it a few seconds and it'll clear up. apart from that...I dont recall there being any glitches.

hollabackitsobi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing I dislike in Moonshell is that sometimes when you fast forward in videos, the sound gets permanently out of sync. It doesn't happen in all of them, but in select videos it's a persistent problem. It can't be encoding problems either, since all the videos are from the same source and encoded using the same settings on BatchDPG. I don't need my DS for videos anymore anyway, since I've bought a PSP. Still DAMN good for music though, I like it for music better than anything out there.

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is an encoding problem. 32768 audio causes dysncs when seeking. Videos converted with DPGTools don't have this problem

son2fu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont kno if this is still on topic but does anyone have a problem where .dpg files dont work if u open something before them? like a pic or music?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k