wiping a flashcard (Moonshell ver 2.10/r4itt.net)

burner_jj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Is there any way i could potentially wipe a flashcard? It has over 350 games on it, which presumably runs on Moonshell 2.10 (forgive me if im incorrect?), but none of the games work due to the files most likely being corrupt.

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
What flash card? Most of the time you just have to reformat the mSD and put a new kernel on it.

Edit: just re-read the title, r4 clones should just need the above although I'd wait for confirmation on which kernel to use.

Also, I'd try backing up the SD card and trying known 'corrupt' games in an emulator, I know at least some newer games require newer kernels, if they are corrupt I'd suggest at a bare minimum formatting and testing the SD card with h2testw or perhaps looking to replace it as it could be a sign of failure.

Last edited by tech3475,
Reactions: burner_jj

anotherthing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

burner_jj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Moonshell is a media player. What does the card say it is on the label? And what URL if any does it have on it? Is there a URL written above the cartridge contacts? Is that r4itt.net from the label? If so, here's some links for the software for it:
There's no URL on the flashcard, nor a label that says where its from, but considering it says r4itt when i open the app, I'm guessing its from there. Thanks though! ill check it out :) (had to remove links in my reply in order to yk, reply haha)

Reactions: anotherthing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.