OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,

Time for another introduction topic... I've actually been around since 2003, with a whopping 16 posts, but I didn't really get involved and haven't posted for about two years (I wasn't very "mature" back then, so please ignore my earlier posts
wink.gif
). I thought I'd check into Hotel GBAtemp again, as it seems like a nice place with a great community, and it's also a good source for news, infos and lols; I've been lurking here for a long time.

Anyway, I'm a hobby game developer (C++/SDL/OpenGL), (web)designer ((X)HTML/PHP/MySQL) and (pixel)artist, and I run a site with me and af friends own freeware games @ http://www.rapidslap.com. The games are all pretty much crap, but they're also quite old and are mostly created with an easy-to-use gamecreation program (that's not an excuse for their suckyness though
wink.gif
), and I am working on better games at the moment. My future games will also be multiplatform (Linux/Win32/Mac OS X).

That's all, I guess. Thanks for your time.

HeYu

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, actually, I'm Chinese. Moved to Norway when I was four.

[chinese]????[/chinese]

I'm not very good at Chinese; don't know more than around 60 of the like 5000 characters. I know how to talk however, although in a four-year-olds manner, but that's enough when just talking with my parents
wink.gif

[EDIT]Fixed the Chinese characters.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1