Another introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by HeYu, Jul 6, 2005.

1. HeYu
    OP

HeYu Advanced Member

Oct 9, 2003
    United States
    Hi all,

Time for another introduction topic... I've actually been around since 2003, with a whopping 16 posts, but I didn't really get involved and haven't posted for about two years (I wasn't very "mature" back then, so please ignore my earlier posts [​IMG]). I thought I'd check into Hotel GBAtemp again, as it seems like a nice place with a great community, and it's also a good source for news, infos and lols; I've been lurking here for a long time.

Anyway, I'm a hobby game developer (C++/SDL/OpenGL), (web)designer ((X)HTML/PHP/MySQL) and (pixel)artist, and I run a site with me and af friends own freeware games @ http://www.rapidslap.com. The games are all pretty much crap, but they're also quite old and are mostly created with an easy-to-use gamecreation program (that's not an excuse for their suckyness though [​IMG]), and I am working on better games at the moment. My future games will also be multiplatform (Linux/Win32/Mac OS X).

That's all, I guess. Thanks for your time.

2. xflash

xflash Local Ninja

Oct 21, 2004
    Norway
    cool another norwegian guy

[norwegian]velkommen til gbatemp kompiss hoper du for det hyggelig her[/norwegian]

3. HeYu
    OP

HeYu Advanced Member

Oct 9, 2003
    United States
    Well, actually, I'm Chinese. Moved to Norway when I was four.

[chinese]????[/chinese]

I'm not very good at Chinese; don't know more than around 60 of the like 5000 characters. I know how to talk however, although in a four-year-olds manner, but that's enough when just talking with my parents [​IMG]

[EDIT]Fixed the Chinese characters.

4. teh_raf3

teh_raf3 Whatever suits you

Oct 5, 2004
    Belgium
    Belgium, Bruges
    Welcome back then, enjoy the pie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice