another day, another server, another BAN .

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sigh ... cracked CoD4 sure is becoming a pain .
every single server , there is always at least one noob that calls me a hacker/cheater .

i usually play on USA and CDN servers for the nice low pings .
cracked CDN servers are really limited for CoD4 . it's already a pain trying to find one ...
so a few days ago, i found this really nice CoD4 CDN server . it was cracked, some of the clan members were nice people .
today , i play there again , there was one guy that literally RAGED at me .

i've been playing in the server for a good hour, just talking and chilling with another clan member of his .
so this other guy comes in , and i play a few rounds with him .
then next thing you know, all i read in the txt is !tb .blitz 777777777777777 F*****CK YOUU . I HATE YOU !!
so that basically means , i got perm banned :\

the guy who i was chilling with was just like :\
he had the same thoughts as me, wtf . i should've added him on xfire ...
sigh ...

now it looks like i am gonna go get CoD4 for Christmas. so i don't have to deal with such accusations ...
at least in non-cracked servers, they update their punkbuster so i shouldn't be accused of hacking =.=

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's why I add right away, if I find a person I like
smileipb2.png

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you do well, you'll almost always be accused of hacking.
You get used to it, and eventually you'll find some good servers to dedicate yourself to. That's how my CSS life was anyways. Just gotta find a server not run by a spoiled 12 year old with anger management issues (which might be a gigantic challenge to find on CoD).

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
of course i don't hack , it wrecks the whole purpose of playing and enjoying the actual game .
i've tried playing CSS against bots and the feeling of the game just felt too ...
hard . it felt half impossible to play it so it's not my type of FPS >_>.

this christmas ,
i have to get CoD4, just cause i want to start this new youtube channel and start fresh .
so new identity , and no one will be yelling at me for being a noob since i already am one
biggrin.gif

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Splych said:
of course i don't hack , it wrecks the whole purpose of playing and enjoying the actual game .
i've tried playing CSS against bots and the feeling of the game just felt too ...
hard . it felt half impossible to play it so it's not my type of FPS >_>.

Yeah CSS requires that you actually have to understand a few things before shooting, like spray-patterns and distance-spread of a gun (well, you don't NEED to know them, but if you ever want to get a consistent positive kill/death you'll need to know it, lol).
Unlike CoD which...well is basically a joke in the competitive FPS community.

and Chaz, that is 100% truth right there.

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
injected11 said:
_Chaz_ said:
The thing about scrubs is: if you're better than them, you're hacking.
lol.jpg

Yeah pretty much, my sister accused my of hacking in Pokemon because she just doesn't know how to battle properly and thinks stat boosting moves are a waste of time. I know, it's not a FPS, but still.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
injected11 said:
_Chaz_ said:
The thing about scrubs is: if you're better than them, you're hacking.
lol.jpg

Way too fucking true. I play a different FPS game known as Soldier Front (or "SF"). Whenever I kill a person, even people that are of higher rank than me, they call me a hacker and In-Game Report me right away when all it takes is Skills. Little kids of age 9 or younger shouldn't be playing FPS games if all they're doing is QQ.

EDIT: Oh, and most people in that game call me a scrub when I pwn their asses hard. How ironic is that?

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hahaha soldier front.
I remember playing that game. I got a really good k/d ratio throughout several games and quit because it was so ridiculously boring mowing down noob after noob.
I don't think i've ever played a 'F2P' FPS that was good.
But they're especially bad for calling people hackers. Though, that's probably because most of the games are actually overrun with hackers. Combat Arms being the absolute worst.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hells Malice said:
Hahaha soldier front.
I remember playing that game. I got a really good k/d ratio throughout several games and quit because it was so ridiculously boring mowing down noob after noob.
I don't think i've ever played a 'F2P' FPS that was good.
But they're especially bad for calling people hackers. Though, that's probably because most of the games are actually overrun with hackers. Combat Arms being the absolute worst.
truee saay .
Crossfire comes to mind . Wallhackers everyday , every where .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative