XP
Country
Netherlands
Zorua said:
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Is this really that shocking?
Who said it was 'shocking'?
I call this an EPIC FAIL.
Anon are a bunch of retards who think of themselves as 'freedom fighters'.
Sony should legally fight them.
If they do, I'll support them.
Someone really needs to teach anon a lesson.
I mean, Sony, at the end of the day, are fighting to earn their well deserved money aren't they?
Why the hell is anon messing with the private life of the Sony President?
They seriously are sore retards who have nothing better to do.......

He-Mad.jpg

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
its kinda silly using hacking and stuff to threaten sony. It works in games but not in real life... remember "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted." that code worked but always fails as we always have another part following up another year

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
Uh... Tea Party wasn't "totally through facebook". Their "grass roots" are Fox News.
They were bought and paid for before they were called the 'Tea Party'.
The Tea Party is fighting to uphold the Bush Tax Cuts... the cuts that affected the rich, which make up some of the biggest Tea Party backers. It's not about the everyday American that the Teabaggers got duped into thinking.
No, the entire movement was organized on Facebook. This was before all the backing and such became part of it. The entire movement was noble in it's intent, sadly though it has been corrupted in backing and intent.

Also, I don't get all the hate for FOX. It's just like every other news station in that it's completely one sided. I generally ignore the TV stations, and look for intellectual reports and stuff from my friends, and people like TrolleyDave.

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What exactly is this new Anonymous? From my understanding this 'organization' has nothing to do with 4chan, so they're basically just a bunch of people that thought the scientology raids were cool and now they DDoS sites in their free time.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Argentum Vir said:
Also, I don't get all the hate for FOX. It's just like every other news station in that it's completely one sided. I generally ignore the TV stations, and look for intellectual reports and stuff from my friends, and people like TrolleyDave.
Maybe because Fox has been outed time and time again as deceitful and pushing an agenda?

Because they've fought and unfortunately won the 'right' to manipulate, distort and omit facts and call it "news"?
http://www.2dca.org/opinions/Opinion_Pages...03/2D01-529.pdf
http://www.2dca.org/opinions/Opinion_Pages...04/2D01-529.pdf

Because they hire clowns like these two:
2334422947_71a82c4725.jpg
504x_beck_01.jpg

Because their "news" is typically 100% made up bullshit?
http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/200908270038

And when they're not busy making stuff up, they're busy smearing people with poorly photoshopped images:
http://mediamatters.org/research/200807020002?f=h_top

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
if they really wanted to get peeps attention what they should have done was set up a booth right outside the store teaching peeps how to hack the ps3
laugh.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Argentum Vir said:
twiztidsinz said:
Uh... Tea Party wasn't "totally through facebook". Their "grass roots" are Fox News.
They were bought and paid for before they were called the 'Tea Party'.
The Tea Party is fighting to uphold the Bush Tax Cuts... the cuts that affected the rich, which make up some of the biggest Tea Party backers. It's not about the everyday American that the Teabaggers got duped into thinking.
No, the entire movement was organized on Facebook. This was before all the backing and such became part of it. The entire movement was noble in it's intent, sadly though it has been corrupted in backing and intent.

I'm not gonna get in the whole Fox debate much but they're incredibly biased. So is MSNBC but I'd say CNN is pretty midline. Maybe a bit liberal but they're the baseline.

And there are tons of reports of organizations basically buying rallies and stuff for the Tea Party, mainly for the health care thing. Get "people" complaining about health care and the health care companies can win. And then we have to play by their rules! Awesome!

Gamer4life

I am the Orange Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think its freaking sad how so many of you are sitting there laughing at this group and making fun of them. and calling them fail and shit when they are trying to fight for our rights i support them whole heartily. and you all need to also.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol