Hacking Annoying G6 PDA problem...

eviolaris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, so my G6 Real arrived yesterday, and I've had no problems at all with anything - except the PDA option. I've tried putting the relevant file in every single folder on my G6 and it hasn't worked from any of them...that being said, I'm not even sure I'm using the right PDA file to begin with
frown.gif

I'd really appreciate any help at all, maybe the name/s of the PDA file/s you guys are using and what folders you've got them in etc.

I'm really confused right now, with no idea of what to do :'(

P.S (I know the G6 PDA isn't supposed to be that good at the moment, but I would at least like to have the option of using it anyway...)

ejamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Get the proper PDAds files from this location:
Handheld Sources for G6 DS

After you have downloaded the .RAR archive file, extract it into a folder on your computer. You should see the following folder structure:

[pdaDS for G6]
-- readme.txt
-- [pdaDS]
-- -- [main] (there are 4 different files in this folder)
-- -- [shell] (there are 5 different files in this folder)

Copy the pdaDS folder, and everything underneath that folder, onto the root level of your G6 Real card.

Hopefully that makes sense... if so, then you should be all set! Just don't expect too much from pdaDS just yet. While I have high hopes that this PDA application will improve, it's got a long way to go before even approaching the quality of DSOrganize.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I get what they were trying to say but what the ad actually says is "we tried to cram a ton of... +1