• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oldskoolboarder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got 359 for the next 67 minutes. It's 10:53 AM PST, just before 12 PM. Hit me up fast and I can add you but you have limited time.

If you have bananas or persimmons, that'd be great. Also look for the following fossils:
Stego tail
raptor tail
mammoth tail
sabertooth tail & torso

Maybe catalog a full set if you have something (though that could be arranged for a later to save time). Other than that, I'm not being greedy asking for bells.

Chase.Collins19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got 359 for the next 67 minutes. It's 10:53 AM PST, just before 12 PM. Hit me up fast and I can add you but you have limited time.

If you have bananas or persimmons, that'd be great. Also look for the following fossils:
Stego tail
raptor tail
mammoth tail
sabertooth tail & torso

Maybe catalog a full set if you have something (though that could be arranged for a later to save time). Other than that, I'm not being greedy asking for bells.

I'll try to come to your city, I have bananas. I'll tip also

soam108

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought the game day one but didn't get into the Turnip thing until last week, it ended up pretty profitable... So this week I spent over a million bells on them and my prices are terrible this week, looking at that turnip guide I must be on the decreasing pattern. Would really appreciate someone letting me in their town to sell.

Anfroid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone have turnip prices higher than 130 today? cause my town has been sucking all week
*edit. nevermind managed to sell them for 531

pesaroso

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry Jiehfeng, don't mean no disrespect by not following the rules, but it seems like there's not that many people in here for me to open up a google docs document, so.. My turnip is selling @ 501 bells today. No tip required, appreciate if you do tip, though! Any takers? :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol