Misc Animal Crossing NL NZone items via Homepass?

GabeCube

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nintendo has a new set of DLC for Animal Crossing New Leaf if you go to a Nintendo Zone, but I am currently out of the United States. Is there any way to use Homepass to fool the 3DS into thinking I am in a Nintendo Zone?

I remember the original items worked just changing the SSID to Bestbuy, but that doesn't seem the case anymore. I tried setting Homepass here with the NZ@Mc SSID and MAC spoofing, and while it seems to make the NZ icon blink and even open a Pokémon page in German if I go into it, it doesn't seem to fool my NA copy of the game into handing me the DLC items (I get the message that I already have the current, probably non-NZ item).

Any help would be welcome.

gburgue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Nintendo has a new set of DLC for Animal Crossing New Leaf if you go to a Nintendo Zone, but I am currently out of the United States. Is there any way to use Homepass to fool the 3DS into thinking I am in a Nintendo Zone?

I remember the original items worked just changing the SSID to Bestbuy, but that doesn't seem the case anymore. I tried setting Homepass here with the NZ@Mc SSID and MAC spoofing, and while it seems to make the NZ icon blink and even open a Pokémon page in German if I go into it, it doesn't seem to fool my NA copy of the game into handing me the DLC items (I get the message that I already have the current, probably non-NZ item).

Any help would be welcome.

The same happens to me, have you chosen "USA" as your country in 3DS System Settings?

GabeCube

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah, my 3DS is always set to the US region.

Has anyone successfully managed to get the items without visiting a Nintendo Zone spot? Just wondering.

histeresis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes,im from mexico (excuse my english).
-changes the ssid attwifi without a password
-added new connection in the 3ds
-run the game and go to the post office

GabeCube

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah, it seemed to work this time without trying to mess with the MAC, for some reason. Huh.

Thanks for the help, guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30