ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
I have managed to correct this, finally worked out original roof colours! :) thanks for your help
Nice!
That happened when you changed the roof colors before we knew about the town ID references in the savegame.
You can change them again with the editor, it will fix any town ID reference for you from now on.

Reactions: DesuIsSparta

derteufel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello,
I was reading a guide on how to hack dirt paths into your town, and I saw one on tumblr (from 6 months ago) saying that mark's tool had a "toggle grass" feature that allowed you to make dirt paths. However, I tried to use the tool and the option to do this was no longer there :( Is it hidden somewhere else in the editor?

NikkiKaji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do you do auto increment? Also, if you change the location of the town plaza and the rocks beneath it, will this stop gracie from appearing?

Last edited by NikkiKaji,

Hoppy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any chance this will be available for 10.3 and up?
You can already use it on the latest firmware. If you're on an old 3DS, you can use *hax. (I recommend browserhax as it's easy and doesn't require a purchase)
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do you do auto increment? Also, if you change the location of the town plaza and the rocks beneath it, will this stop gracie from appearing?
I don't know about the first part, but, I do know that Gracie will only appear if the Plaza acre is in your town. (the big cobblestone circle) Removing the rock in the plaza acre will not affect her.

Last edited by Hoppy,

Hoppy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if i'm on new 3DS? Does the browserhax method no longer work?
Unfortunately, as of now, it won't work on 10.4.0-29X if you've updated. You'll have to either buy yourself a copy of Cubic Ninja or Ocarina of Time + a Powersave dongle. But, hey, it could come back one day...

Bublah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately, as of now, it won't work on 10.4.0-29X if you've updated. You'll have to either buy yourself a copy of Cubic Ninja or Ocarina of Time + a Powersave dongle. But, hey, it could come back one day...
currently on 10.3.0-28U. however when i injected the save data into my game i was shot back to 1/1/12 and one of my villagers left my town. how exactly do i do this?

Hoppy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
currently on 10.3.0-28U. however when i injected the save data into my game i was shot back to 1/1/12 and one of my villagers left my town. how exactly do i do this?
Oh, did your battery happen to come out of your n3DS? When that happens, the date and time of the system are reset to 1/1/12 and 00:00.

Hoppy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it actually did. however i still can't successfully bring my map into my game.
Oh! Are you using save_manager or SVDT? If you were using save_manager, did you make sure to hit IMPORT? If you were using SVDT, did you make sure to Copy the garden.dat on the SD card to the game?

Bublah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh! Are you using save_manager or SVDT? If you were using save_manager, did you make sure to hit IMPORT? If you were using SVDT, did you make sure to Copy the garden.dat on the SD card to the game?
i use save_manager. i do press import however when ever i import it i get sent back to the homebrew menu without seeing if i fully do import it.

nandu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I'm also curious about the auto increment, I remember that there's supposed to be a hidden flag for this in the editor or something?

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
I'm also curious about the auto increment, I remember that there's supposed to be a hidden flag for this in the editor or something?
Open the browser console (usually with F12) after opening your savegame in the editor.
Go to the console/script tab, and type: AUTO_INCREMENT=true :-)

Reactions: nandu

embernova

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, ran into a small issue and I'm wondering if anyone can help.

I managed to screw up my map somehow, and after launching the game (digital version) it crashes at the black loading screen and restarts my console.
Thankfully I made a backup of my acnlram.bin before I edited it, however I'm not sure how to proceed. What are my options? I can't get into the game to inject the previous backup that I made.

EDIT: I deleted my current corrupted save, started over, ran through the character creation process, and then saved. This allowed me to re-inject the non-corrupted back up, everything worked out!

Last edited by embernova,

Neicy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Idk if this has already been mentioned but i moved all my villagers into the abyss (16,16) and one moved out while they were there. After moving them to land I now have a ghost house that cause my game to freeze when I click on the house / list of villagers (on the map). Any tips or ideas. It's super aggravating.

ToonRudy

Trophies
XP
Country
how can I get 100% as mayor?
&
how can I run RAM Editor in CFW? In versions between 9.5 -- 9.9 browser is not working anymore :(

Last edited by ToonRudy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good deal. I love Sun chips. I also love Rye chips, and had to order some from Amazon cause can't find in stores much anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking subways like that'll be $3
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is funny how they replaced the $5 foot long sub, with a 1" wide $5 foot long cookie or cinna stick, cheap asses
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They still have but it's like $10 cookies honestly not a bad deal for $5
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bidenomics
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes