ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

EpicInki

Trophies
Website
EpicInki.com
XP
Country
How come there is a MemDump that gives like so much more than this file (in mb's), or is that because it gets other things of the 3DS beside the game?
Also editing the town tune would be great (or making it longer) :P

EpicInki

Trophies
Website
EpicInki.com
XP
Country
Most likely not, as people who figured out how to do it don't really want this to be widespread, due for the potential for online abuse (NSFW pics, namely)

However throughout these pages there are comments that will help do it, guess people who are willing to figure it out deserve it.
I actually got help with mine and I doubt I'd want to change the image any time soon (Drawing of my character).
The only way I'd ever try to release it is via my website as an editor but I am not good at html and java to be able to do so, I already tried getting the source of the editor on my website but alas it failed so I guess I won't be doing that :)

Prismi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I accidentally put bush starts over my trees.
Is there a way to like clear all items.
Like so I could just get rid of some stuff?

matrix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone remember what the coordinates are where you shouldn't move anything to ? I'm moving around my villager houses I just want to make sure I don't make a mistake. it was 60 something. Thanks in advance.

matrix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I accidentally put bush starts over my trees.
Is there a way to like clear all items.
Like so I could just get rid of some stuff?

right click on the item you want to delete and select remove all and it will delete all of those items. ( if you're using the ram editor)

TidusWulf

Real Aloha
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone remember what the coordinates are where you shouldn't move anything to ? I'm moving around my villager houses I just want to make sure I don't make a mistake. it was 60 something. Thanks in advance.

minimum values are 16. Keep your X and Y above 16. However most PWPs have an area greater than 1 x 1, so keep that in mind.

If you want to see your PWP's "shadows" in your town, I suggest filling the town up with weeds, inject, save, quit, load, dump, and see where your PWPs have forced out your weeds. Then, when you're ready to rock, just click the REMOVE WEEDS button.

Reactions: matrix

regigiygas

??? bees maybe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

66, 66 if i remember correctly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: im back