Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Things I want to see.
Add Villagers to empty spots if you have less than 10
Add buildings/PWPs even if there isn't one there
Change existing PWPs
change the position of the waterfall(in the exe or the online editor)
Change your town name
change your mayor character's appearance
edit your villager's clothing catchphrases and friendship level
the ability to unlock a fully upgraded main street (probably could be done through NeoKamek's QR codes)

MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
I wonder if it's possible to get items that are in buildings as decorations, like that smoking gyroid in the red square

1426525764-hni-0014.jpg

1426525765-hni-0015.jpg

I know that we can get the items in green squares, but what about the Gyroid ?

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this has been posted in the last 15 pages, but you might want to mention that emuNAND isn't supported in the OP. Could save a lot of people a lot of wasted time and effort.

Neru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know what's the hex for the main plaza tree? Wanna have it fully grown, don't wanna wait 500 days! for a damn tree.

SonicHyuga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The gyroid is part of the actual room model:

T1Zi1uO.png

As for the plant, I don't know about that. Since it wasn't present with the model, you could probably locate it as an item.

TidusWulf

Real Aloha
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I'm am idiot. Apologies to both!! I have also found that you can only have 2 entrances to the beach. any more and the game will inject but not load.

HAH! I was just thinking of doing this, actually. oh well.

Otherwise, though, I'm running into a major problem. I have Ankha moving out and I not only want this villager, I like where it's positioned. How do I use the Hex editor to unbox her?

JJarmon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone who contributed to this project, please read this if you have the time:

Nine months ago, I deleted my first town because I was getting tired of my old map, but I regretted that decision ever since. I put my heart, soul, blood, and sweat into that town more than in any other game of the series and unfortunately, couldn't even find the "perfect" map that I wanted, even after countless resets and it ultimately ended me to put down the game for good.

However, today, it's back after all those months ago from injecting my original town through the dream suite. I injected it back into my second cartridge which I used to cycle villagers about a year ago (never use anymore) and... I'm almost wanting to tear up at how happy I am and I never usually cry. Everything is the same. It's back from the dead. I spoke to all my villagers and they were so confused where I had been all this time. You brought my original file back. The items are gone, but everything, including the patterns are there... You made my day. I thought it was gone forever and thought it would've been deleted off the dream town database by now, but I'm playing in it right now!

Now I can keep this town on my cartridge version and create my "perfect town" with my digital version.
I didn't think this would be possible, but you all did it! Thank you! :')

TidusWulf

Real Aloha
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone who contributed to this project, please read this if you have the time:

Nine months ago, I deleted my first town because I was getting tired of my old map, but I regretted that decision ever since. I put my heart, soul, blood, and sweat into that town more than in any other game of the series and unfortunately, couldn't even find the "perfect" map that I wanted, even after countless resets and it ultimately ended me to put down the game for good.

However, today, it's back after all those months ago from injecting my original town through the dream suite. I injected it back into my second cartridge which I used to cycle villagers about a year ago (never use anymore) and... I'm almost wanting to tear up at how happy I am and I never usually cry. Everything is the same. It's back from the dead. I spoke to all my villagers and they were so confused where I had been all this time. You brought my original file back. The items are gone, but everything, including the patterns are there... You made my day. I thought it was gone forever and thought it would've been deleted off the dream town database by now, but I'm playing in it right now!

Now I can keep this town on my cartridge version and create my "perfect town" with my digital version.
I didn't think this would be possible, but you all did it! Thank you! :')

The Dream suite lady can tell you how many people have visitted. The only reason it's still there is because people have checked it out.

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
Regarding the profile pic mentioned a few pages back...

yEYx6Zi.png

Removed any sensitive information that a sneaky Nintendo Rep browsing this site could go off of, just to be on the safe side.

That was indeed really easy. In fact, it worries me.

Awewome. what did you edit in hex exactly? I wont use it for innapropriate pics or anything

matrix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question about map/town editing. This is my unedited town layout :
2nb90n8.jpg

I'm trying to change it to this :
4qipt.jpg

Now when I inject it into the game everything moves except for the buildings and the town tree. ( the plaza moves but not the tree). :hateit: I was wondering how to fix this and also move the buildings. I checked my map and it's not blocking any villager houses or on other buildings. I tried to restart the game and shut down for it to take effect but the map doesn't change. If anyone can give me so advice as to what I am doing wrong or how to fix this I would appreciate it so much. Thank you.:)

Reactions: DoJo_Master

Sakura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
HAH! I was just thinking of doing this, actually. oh well.

Otherwise, though, I'm running into a major problem. I have Ankha moving out and I not only want this villager, I like where it's positioned. How do I use the Hex editor to unbox her?

Have you tried the unboxing tool in Leaftools by NeoKamek?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi