capture-4acfe7d.png

Click here and click "Perfect 4"

Ewin

Pika pika!
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I inject in internet browser and It's become red ! Can you help me please ?

Make sure you are in a building, your home for example, it is faster then make sure you also know that you do not start

your game, or even if you start make sure you have the resident card and your home and see if you do not make any mistakes and watch if you do not put "acnlram1" instead of acnlram, always put the name "acnlram".
And delete history and cookies from your browser 3DS

Tsien

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get a newer print of Super Smash Brothers and let it do an offline install for 9.2.

Thank you for the reply. Is there a way to tell if it's a newer copy? I have one from day one release and I'm willing to go out and buy and return a used copy, but I need to know if there's any way to determine if it's a newer or old copy.

blinkzane

Panic at your moms house
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im using gateway and I managed to dump and edit but I keep getting a freeze on "executing" it also froze while dumping but it did dump the file. idk what to do next, it wont crash and go to the home menu and I know im on 9.5.0-22

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im using gateway and I managed to dump and edit but I keep getting a freeze on "executing" it also froze while dumping but it did dump the file. idk what to do next, it wont crash and go to the home menu and I know im on 9.5.0-22
This doesn't work on gateway unfortunately, but it will work on RxTools if your game is legit

pepememe

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan

Moostly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am just gonna try asking again since I am still having problems as I have said in this post I have followed things to a T but I am not getting the green screen or acnlram.bin.

-----------------------------------------------

Thank you for the reply. Is there a way to tell if it's a newer copy? I have one from day one release and I'm willing to go out and buy and return a used copy, but I need to know if there's any way to determine if it's a newer or old copy.
No way to tell. You will just have to cross your fingers and hope for the best.

Sc0tline

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The dream world bed doesn't appear in my town, I try to delete it with the leaftool but it doesn't work...

Attachments

• Sans titre.png
    Sans titre.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 2,924

Ewin

Pika pika!
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The dream world bed doesn't appear in my town, I try to delete it with the leaftool but it doesn't work...

There are two staircases (those that lead to the beach), it takes only one staircase and try deleting two basin.
Please can you show me your position XY of your dream world bed please ?
Help you with HxD hex:
-Open HxD HEX
-In your acnlram:

CTRL+F > "6700XY" XY = Position in your map.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The female game staring Michael Jackson