Hacking Animal crossing new leaf on gateway

placebooooo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm still waiting for my gateway 3ds. In the meanwhile, I've been downloading some roms, and then I came across Animal crossing new leaf. I just wonder, I have never ever played any type of animal crossing game but it seems to be fairly popular. So what I'm trying to say is, for a guy that has never played an animal crossing game, is it really a game that is worth playing? I also never looked up videos or anything for it so I really don't know what It's like lol. Just keep it short and simple, is it yes worth playing, or no not worth playing?

also I wanted to ask, I heard it isnt compatible with gateway because it has some weird nand or whatever that is. Is that true? Or does the game just not work properly?

Kishnabe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It worth buying. trying to play it for 1 year to get the whole experience.

I suggest downloading Shin Megami Tensei IV!

darkziosj

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
You can't play it because the Nand save system it uses, if you want a similar game you should try harvest moon a new begining pretty good too.

Gurjas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Eh, am I mistaken here; didn't the team explicitly say they weren't working on a fix for Animal Crossing?

Does Gateway support all games:
No :- Animal Crossing uses unique NAND based save hardware in the cart, support will be added through a GW firmware update. Mario (released last week) is forcing 5.1 update. We have prioritised work on supporting all such future releases. Stay tuned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)