Gaming Animal Crossing: New Leaf Hype Thread

What is/are your favourite hobby in Animal Crossing?

• Total voters

2-bias

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello,
i have a problem. I want to scan the designs from the picture below. But it seems to be to small and my one week old 3DS XL can't do it.
Now i'm looking for a Photoshop Master who can enlarge the picture or someone who can scan it and can send me his/her dreamtown code so i can pickup the design from that walrus guy. Thanks in advance.

LfpitKU.jpg

TyBlood13

As Seen On GBATempTV
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
i have a problem. I want to scan the designs from the picture below. But it seems to be to small and my one week old 3DS XL can't do it.
Now i'm looking for a Photoshop Master who can enlarge the picture or someone who can scan it and can send me his/her dreamtown code so i can pickup the design from that walrus guy. Thanks in advance.

LfpitKU.jpg

CTRL + not make it big enough? That's what I do when I load QR codes in a browser.

Anfroid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

the codes worked for me but i had to zoom in with my browser using ctrl +

*Ninja'd

TyBlood13

As Seen On GBATempTV
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? I tried that multiple times and i didn't work. Mayhaps my netbook screen is to bad. :(

Just thought of some things.
A) Try downloading the photo and zoom in with Windows Photo Viewer (You never know it might work)

B) Got a mobile you can load the image on?

C) You can only take patterns from a town in the Dream Suite IF that pattern originated in the same town.

2-bias

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just thought of some things.
A) Try downloading the photo and zoom in with Windows Photo Viewer (You never know it might work)

B) Got a mobile you can load the image on?

C) You can only take patterns from a town in the Dream Suite IF that pattern originated in the same town.

A) Tried that too.

B) Tried that now, and my Xperia Mini Pro hasn't the biggest screen to do it :D

C) Oh, didn't knew that. Thats bad

Edit: I even tried it on my big TV using the XBox Browser. Nothing.

Edit 2: Can you create a new QR Code from the design after you scanned it? If so, maybe someone can upload the new images.

LoganLD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made some Zelda style clothes. Its just a link type shirt with Zelda related graphics on it.

front
front_zps2e30d418.jpg

back
back_zps311a23e1.jpg

sleeve 1
side2_zps36b3f2ba.jpg

sleeve 2
side1_zpsdfb58efd.jpg

it actually looks pretty cool on the character in game. It was my first clothing design in the game so far.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Something bad has happened in the great economy of animal crossing.
Some idiot decided to share the duplication trick with everyone.
And it works...
Now the value of items will plummet (which can be a good thing for buyers) until an update or patch gets issued.
However, all efforts for acquiring items will be wasted now.
All because of AN IDIOT in the ACC. *Sigh

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And it works...
Now the value of items will plummet (which can be a good thing for buyers) until an update or patch gets issued.
We told ya it was possible.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
And it works...

You say idiot, but I think you have to be pretty crafty to find a way to clone.

TyBlood13

As Seen On GBATempTV
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God I've never seen ACC so flooded. All I want is a 7-11 set but this is only going to last a week before Nintendo patches the glitch out.

I'll try, but I doubt anything good will come of this for me

EDIT: ACC's servers crashed while I made this post

Reactions: gamefan5

Anfroid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God I've never seen ACC so flooded. All I want is a 7-11 set but this is only going to last a week before Nintendo patches the glitch out.

im pretty sure nintendo takes a lot longer than a week to patch their stuff, but hopefully it gets patched sooner than later

TyBlood13

As Seen On GBATempTV
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im pretty sure nintendo takes a lot longer than a week to patch their stuff, but hopefully it gets patched sooner than later

The glitch has been know for quite awhile, but it just now reached out of the deep, dark corners of the internet. Not to be confused with the glitch that was patched out of the Japanese version before USA/EUR release. So I'm sure Nintendo is way ahead of us.

Plus, when they do come out with a patch, only local play will be able to pull the glitch since Online Play would be restricted for those who don't download the patch

Anfroid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The glitch has been know for quite awhile, but it just now reached out of the deep, dark corners of the internet. Not to be confused with the glitch that was patched out of the Japanese version before USA/EUR release. So I'm sure Nintendo is way ahead of us.

Plus, when they do come out with a patch, only local play will be able to pull the glitch since Online Play would be restricted for those who don't download the patch

true, but im just saying that nintendo isnt all that great when it comes to updates, although they have definitely gotten better over the years though

anthonyplep

(´ε` )
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Not that it's a big deal (cuz it isn't) but I invested in the stalk market for the first time yesterday morning and sold em already for 3.5 million. Some guy had 488 per turnip and no one was in his town and I was in and out. To a lot of people that's probably pocket change but its still a good amount of bells to live comfortably on for a while. Now I don't have to worry about finding a thread anywhere with a huge waiting list so that's good :)

If only someone had that darn regal set to catalog :wacko:

Reactions: gamefan5 and signz

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You say idiot, but I think you have to be pretty crafty to find a way to clone.
Yeah I say idiot. Oh now i can completely replicateall of my sets for ez money. (No I won't, I rather earn my items honestly instead of cloning thank you)
We told ya it was possible.
Uh yay? I rather wish it wasn't.

Yep, all the rarer items will be easy to get... No more exclusives LOL
I can tell that the 7-11 set has been massively duplicated. Now if I get it, I cannot feel a sense of accomplishment in doing that...

TyBlood13

As Seen On GBATempTV
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some poor soul on Gamefaqs is about to trade an entire 7-11 set for a clerk's shirt (Not the work uniform, the clerk's shirt is one of the T&T uniforms from a JP DLC that got accidentally released, and can be ordered from the catalog)

Reactions: gamefan5

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land