Gaming Animal Crossing: New Leaf Hype Thread

What is/are your favourite hobby in Animal Crossing?

• Total voters

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
keeps giving me an error code
It's likely now that it's afternoon in the US and most everybody has had a chance to pick up their pre-order copies or go out and buy a copy that the US servers have a few more people than anticipated, so it's dropping connections. Alternatively, one of you could have a shoddy wifi signal right now, causing one of you to keep losing the connection.

One is easier to evaluate than the other, of course, but seeing as I doubt they procured a magnificent server for this game, the former is certainly possible.

Anfroid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my wifi is perfect, havent had any problems with it at all, other games and devices work fine, ive been able to connect to other towns just fine

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got another Master Sword. ;O; Will trade for Majora's Mask.

Also, we are some sexy bastards. Here's our voyage.

5243_534130016646276_2058090910_n.jpg

1005052_534130009979610_1969538590_n.jpg

1002813_534130013312943_191223112_n.jpg

Reactions: Nxenz and Kikirini

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Yo, Devin, how are you getting so much done so quickly? Seeing as you're set to the 12th already, I want to guess that you've been time traveling.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I won't do time travel. It's like, sure you have all this cool stuff before I do, but I wouldn't feel proud to achieve all of that in one day.

But it doesn't really affect anyone except for the person doing it. So nobody should care about what others do. It's like hating a "casual mode" in Fire Emblem 13. You don't have to use it.

Reactions: signz and Kikirini

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't even turned on my game today and talked to Nook about my down payment yet. ;o;

Heh.

And @pokefloote okkkkay then. Not doing this to show off, just hanging out with a friend doing stuff we wouldn't be able to do without weeks passing. I won't be skipping to any Holidays, or anything of that sort. Just a few days ahead.

...I want that Majora's Mask mask.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heh.

And @pokefloote okkkkay then. Not doing this to show off, just hanging out with a friend doing stuff we wouldn't be able to do without weeks passing. I won't be skipping to any Holidays, or anything of that sort. Just a few days ahead.

...I want that Majora's Mask mask.

Like I said I don't have anything against it. Just a personal choice, a response to the question earlier. :)
I knowwww, my brother got it first time. D:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup