Gaming Animal Crossing: New Leaf Hype Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jiehfeng
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 365,793
  • Replies Replies 3,878

What is/are your favourite hobby in Animal Crossing?


  • Total voters
    166
Aw :(
I was looking for N~

And Themanhunt, in another 5 min the gates shall be open, ok?

I ask because I'm making an N design, and since it's created my me I can drop it in your Able's and you can pick it up. :)
I'll post what it looks like when it's done to see if you want it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nxenz
Hmm... i'm considering uploading my town to the internet... But I guess I'll wait until my town gets a perfect town rating (which I am just waaay too lazy to work in that XD) I guess I'll work on it tmr. XD

Bottom line now is that I need to go to the island before I go to bed, or else I won't have enough money for tomorrow...
Why?
 
Because I'm playing catchup with you American/Canads with the later release date...everyday is a stepping stone, and I can't afford to miss one.
... Yes and we americans/canadians are playing the catchup game with the japanese. God I wish I could visit a japanese town... O already want the golden tools. I'll have to wait till winter to get the golden fishing rod and next spring for golden net. XD
 
That's quite an unrealistic goal, considering it came out AGES ago in Japan :(
I was being sarcastic. XD
Dude, i found another gold nugget last night, you want it for another 50k?
I wish. Sadly I won't be able to play tonight. Would u mind saving it for tommorow? I'll be available all day
 
I was being sarcastic. XD
I wish. Sadly I won't be able to play tonight. Would u mind saving it for tommorow? I'll be available all day

Ill leave it in my re-sale like i did before, i doubt anyone else will buy it before you do tho so im pretty sure it'll still be there tomorrow. Just check this topic, i always post when my gates open and sorted :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: gamefan5

Here's what it looks like!

tumblr_monplwF2Ux1sw33byo1_400.jpg
 
Hmm.. Since I rarely invite people in my town (I have met people who destroy towns and that took a toll on me in a way.)
I wanna make something special out of it but it'll take a while. I'll make an event out of it. XD I'll collect nintendo items and a few other items as well. This'll be fun. XD
 

Site & Scene News