Gaming Animal Crossing: New Leaf Hype Thread

What is/are your favourite hobby in Animal Crossing?

• Total voters

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Newb question but which fruits can I plant in the beach and which can I plant in the grass? Does EVERY fruit I pick up from the Island have to be planted in the beach?

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Bananas and coconuts go on the sand.

Aaahhhhh. Thanks! I got given a banana from a villager as a present but I was stupid to plant it in the grass without realising that it's one of the two fruits that needs to be buried in sand. Such is life in Animal Crossing...

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Looks like I'll need to be amending a Wikia article about the Gardening Store: "have to wait from at least 2-5 days for the store to be built."

Because the work started yesterday (5th day) and is finished today.

It changes depending on different things, I think. Mine was being built on my tenth day, and it finished on the 11th. (or the 9th and 10th, I don't remember.)

I think when you hit the amount of bells you need to have given to the able sisters, it starts construction. But you still need to wait the 10 days required for it to be available in your town, so it just stays in construction until then.

I started playing last Thursday, and the building started construction yesterday and finished today, so 6 days total...but I think the article on the Wiki was saying how long it took to build, but it's quite ambiguous. Either way, if it meant from the start of playing it would be wrong as the maximum days it said was 5, and I got 6.

The wikia is way off.
Garden Center

To unlock the garden center, the total number of times you have done any of the following actions must be at least 30: pulled weeds, watered flowers, planted trees or flowers. If you don't have a watering can and haven't earned 100% approval rating (see the starting the game guide for information about increasing your approval rating), talk to Isabelle at her front desk in the town hall and ask for advice. If you do all of the things she asks, she will eventually give you a watering can. You can also get a fishing rod or bug net if you keep asking her for advice.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah when I said ten days I was thinking about Kick's store for some reason... My mistake.
The weed picking/flower watering thing is correct.

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Have you ever wondered what does Mario when Peach is not here?
1rw65y.jpg
Oh,btw,anyone have a Peach or Daisy crown?

Reactions: Nxenz and TyBlood13

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I have a Peach parasol, I think.

Me too >_<

/me just created a tumblr account to share his adventure in AC:NL
You have to be at least 13 years old to use Tumblr. We're serious: it's a hard rule, based on U.S. federal and state legislation, even if you're 12.9 years old. If you're younger than 13, don't use Tumblr. Ask your parents for an Xbox or try books.
Just...lol.

Reactions: TyBlood13

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me too >_<

/me just created a tumblr account to share his adventure in AC:NL
You have to be at least 13 years old to use Tumblr. We're serious: it's a hard rule, based on U.S. federal and state legislation, even if you're 12.9 years old. If you're younger than 13, don't use Tumblr. Ask your parents for an Xbox or try books.
Just...lol.
Tumblr, I downloaded that last week and haven't opened it once x3

I'll create on too then ^^
And sorry, I have none.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (not my chat status, my actual forum title, such as "Well-known user")