Gaming Animal Crossing: New Leaf Hype Thread

What is/are your favourite hobby in Animal Crossing?

• Total voters

2dere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Whoo, despite the amount of games I've either bought for my wii and never played, or had servers closed and can no longer play (here is looking at you MonHun...) Let's go to the City! and Cave Story are all my Wii get used for now. I could handle that till I read a really cool review for this game on Siliconera. Now my desire to jump ship and buy a 3ds has boiled over to the point despite living in New Zealand I've ordered the Animal Crossing 3DSXL. It hasn't arrived yet otherwise I would be talking more about the game. Kinda sad to see my City of Red-wii soon to be forgotten.

Is there any complaints with the game being a download copy to a physical cart? I'm not used to the idea of owning a digital DS game yet.

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Whoo, despite the amount of games I've either bought for my wii and never played, or had servers closed and can no longer play (here is looking at you MonHun...) Let's go to the City! and Cave Story are all my Wii get used for now. I could handle that till I read a really cool review for this game on Siliconera. Now my desire to jump ship and buy a 3ds has boiled over to the point despite living in New Zealand I've ordered the Animal Crossing 3DSXL. It hasn't arrived yet otherwise I would be talking more about the game. Kinda sad to see my City of Red-wii soon to be forgotten.

Is there any complaints with the game being a download copy to a physical cart? I'm not used to the idea of owning a digital DS game yet.
Not really. It's in fact a perfect game for digital download. Since you want to be able to play every now and then while still having another game in the catridge slot.

Though I think digital download is awesome since you can have all games with you at once.
Only bad is if you lose your 3ds you lose your games. (Hopefully nintendos new account system comes soon)

TyBlood13

As Seen On GBATempTV
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A new day has begun and I can figure out why citizen satisfaction still says it's like a landfill! I went through my town and the only thing on the ground is a cherry, and I have many flowers. Guess it's time to plant more flowers.

2dere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Yeah thats a great point CrimzonEyed, I can see the other game I'll get for this will be MonHun TriG. I'll start pleading for a code to get that game once the console has arrived. One more question; This game has nothing to do with any game prior to it right?

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
30w9vn8.jpg

34hj5af.jpg

fksl1k.jpg

My exotic fruit finally grew! :D

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone have any decent masks in their shops or for sale?

Looking for glasses spec masks not full head masks, Stuff like my gas mask/hockey mask, if you have anything you dont want, can i come buy it?

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Got this today and I'm loving it so far. I found a sapphire in one of the rocks when the thrift shop is paying extra for ores today, so I had my down payment almost instantly. Now just to wait a bit, play something else until enough time has passed to warrant checking in on Ulthuan again. I do have a couple of quick questions though.

1) Does Redd always show up on the first day, or am I extremely jammy? Not that I can capitalise on such good fortune, as I have very little money having just given that thieving raccoon ten grand...
2) I assume I can actually start doing things as mayor when my house is built in the morning?
3) WTF is up with that squirrel? I have a blue squirrel living next door to me and he looks like he's doped up to the whiskers on speed or something. He stares at me with those huge, empty, soulless eyes....seriously, this squirrel scares me. Which is why I sent him hate mail.

BeniBel

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Gates of my town are currently open. Plent of great stuff for sale in the retail shop, including a Stego Torso, racoon figurine, viking helmet, and a piece of amethys, among other things.

I also have a blue pikmin hat up for trade, and if the offer is wright, a triforce.

anthonyplep

(´ε` )
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I accidentally sold my shovel to Re Tail and it's been two days and it hasn't restocked yet at Nookling Junction. I don't have any catalogs so I can't order one. Anyone have one in stock or have a spare I can have/buy from?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @rqkaiju2, happy early birthday