ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Reverse Engineering, Glitches, Bugs, etc. thread!

alxrite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hold L or R while selecting new. The keyboard probably doesn't have enough RAM to open. You can rename the folder over FTP if you need custom names.

Worked perfectly. I couldn't name the dump, but like you said I just rename the folder after. Thank you.

NightTimeNoctis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pm me an invite if you want, im working on getting all of the 3D models categorized and exported. I'll contribute what I can.

yeah. admittedly I was having issues extracting the game at first (page 2) but I got it solved quickly and now I can use the fix I found to contribute.
id like an invite too please

NightTimeNoctis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm concerned how these online checks/updates work for events with banned switches hmm..
i am also worried.

also CAN WE GET A FUCKING MOD IN HERE.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

im only a lvl 3 that has 112 posts. and i saw a lvl 6 with over 600 posts asking for troubleshooting. You should know better by now. joined a year before me too.

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
do we know if its safe to play the game offline,use the cheats listed in here save,then go online with the cheats off? I have read from one of the creators of PKHex that their online with cheats is a very high/instant ban on the new AC new to some data checking thing

Purple_Shyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
So uhh..... How we gonna get around this?
1584582850420.jpg

Yannik3112

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
but are there new file names of models or something in 1.1.0 is there anyone on it?
And for the eastern update there should be a way around this 1.1.0a version. Probably just the version or a value anywhere in the files but if someone hacked this it should be already eastern...

Last edited by Yannik3112,

Gazapito

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
That is correct. You can use it to backup and restore your ACNH save file.

Checkpoint will be updated to do so at some point.

wonderful. But the data in which zone are stored in BCAT or in Dev.Sv? I don't know what each one is and there are AC files on both. Then I want to transfer these files to sysnand to pass my progress to the physical game as I did with pokemon

Yugifan3

Trophies
Website
discord.gg
XP
Country
Finland
Okay, so i put the cheat file in something like 5+ folders now, still get the "No cheats Loaded".
Even double checked the ID and re-downloaded the cheats and made my own text file.
Why is it not showing up?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: