Hacking Question Animal Crossing New Horizons Not Launching

JeremyKelem

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd successfully installed the 1.0.0 nsp of Animal Crossing and had been playing with my gf for a few days. She BEGGED me to set up lan play, so I tried, but something went wrong. After getting messages that the data was corrupted, I tried a long string of fixes, which has brought me here.
I'm running firmware 9.2.0, with Atlas NX/Kosmos, with Joonie's sigpatches. I'm using Incognito RCM, but I'm in airplane mode. The current version of ACNH that I have is 1.1.0, installed using tinfoil. I've tried formatting the SD, and uninstalling and reinstalling the game, complete with wiping saves.
Whenever I try to launch the game, I get a message telling me to turn off airplane mode, and the game doesn't launch. None of my other games seem to be affected. Does anyone know what's going on? I've tried installing several versions of the game from various sources.

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
There were some issues last year with a particular version of GoldLeaf.
Using the latest version solved all these issues.
Are you using the latest version?

JeremyKelem

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There were some issues last year with a particular version of GoldLeaf.
Using the latest version solved all these issues.
Are you using the latest version?
I'm using Tinfoil now, but before, I was using the latest version of Goldleaf. I've now tried deleting the tickets via tinfoil before reinstalling, as well as resetting the required version. Still nothing, it just wants me to take off airplane mode.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/amazons-cloud-unit-pauses-orders-134219461.html?guccounter=1 mmm