ROM Hack Animal Crossing New Horizons Item Spawning Tool

VoidDeviant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not able to get this working - when I connect, the program displays a full inventory of the furniture icons, each with only one in a stack. When I change an item, nothing happens in the game.

To verify, I've followed the installation instructions for sys-botbase and there were no issues connecting to the Switch. Did I miss a step somewhere?

kinglycosa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not able to get this working - when I connect, the program displays a full inventory of the furniture icons, each with only one in a stack. When I change anything, not happens in the game.

To verify, I've followed the installation instructions for sys-botbase and there were no issues connecting to the Switch. Did I miss a step somewhere?
yes your version is incorrect, what version of the game are you on?

kinglycosa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game version is 1.2.0, and I'm using the newest version on Github.
When did you download it? I just updated it to 1.2.0 a couple minutes ago. Re-download the latest release.zip You can just overwrite everything in the folder you don't need to re download the images.

Are you on the player 1 slot?

Last edited by kinglycosa,

VoidDeviant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When did you download it? I just updated it to 1.2.0 a couple minutes ago. Re-download the latest release.zip You can just overwrite everything in the folder you don't need to re download the images.
I downloaded it from https://github.com/KingLycosa/acnhpoker/releases - it says the last release was 3 hours ago.

Thank you very much for your help, by the way. Regardless of whether or not I end up getting this to work, I appreciate your contribution to the community.

EDIT: Got it working! Just redownloaded - the new release verbiage threw me off and I thought it hadn't updated yet. Thank you!

Last edited by VoidDeviant,
Reactions: kinglycosa

kinglycosa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded it from https://github.com/KingLycosa/acnhpoker/releases - it says the last release was 3 hours ago.

Thank you very much for your help, by the way. Regardless of whether or not I end up getting this to work, I appreciate your contribution to the community.
Yes, the release was edited by me to include new binaries and it doesn't edit the 3 hours number.

Thank you for the kind words :)

VoidDeviant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, the release was edited by me to include new binaries and it doesn't edit the 3 hours number.
Thank you so much! I never knew that about Github - that's really nice to know

EDIT: I'm able to delete items, but nothing happens when I try to add one. If I hit refresh after adding an item, it fills in with the leaf icon in a stack of 11. Nothing changes in the game itself.

Last edited by VoidDeviant,

kinglycosa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much! I never knew that about Github - that's really nice to know

EDIT: I'm able to delete items, but nothing happens when I try to add one. If I hit refresh after adding an item, it fills in with the leaf icon in a stack of 11. Nothing changes in the game itself.

That seems like it is an issue with the offset being wrong. Give me about 30 minutes and I will try to figure out what it might be. Add me on discord if you have one

chad#0001

VoidDeviant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That seems like it is an issue with the offset being wrong. Give me about 30 minutes and I will try to figure out what it might be. Add me on discord if you have one

chad#0001
I don't have a Discord unfortunately, but if it's any help, when I tried to spawn in the ACNH Nintendo Switch, it spawned in Ricky's Photo instead.

kinglycosa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have a Discord unfortunately, but if it's any help, when I tried to spawn in the ACNH Nintendo Switch, it spawned in Ricky's Photo instead.
What item slot did you try to spawn into?

Do you have Edizon loaded?

Try rebooting your switch completely

VoidDeviant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What item slot did you try to spawn into?

Do you have Edizon loaded?

Try rebooting your switch completely
Slot 15

Yes, should I disable it? No cheats for Animal Crossing are loaded.

I did a full reboot when I re-installed sysbot, but I'll do one more then update this post.

kinglycosa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slot 15

Yes, should I disable it? No cheats for Animal Crossing are loaded.

I did a full reboot when I re-installed sysbot, but I'll do one more then update this post.

I believe Edizon offsets the inventory offset. I do not use it and I know it has been a problem for other users in the past.

MyShiLingStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
ergergre.png

I have compressed all the png file to reduce it size from about 120MB to 49MB.
This should save some download time and space for people.
@kinglycosa Please let me know if I can send you the compressed version.

Last edited by MyShiLingStar,

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
can i download this on the switch lite?

Short answer, not yet. It will only work if you can run homebrew , ie jailbroken, There's no detachable joycon so you can't enter recovery mode to run homebrew. There is a hardware mod coming from SX OS for the lite version that will allow this. On test at the moment.

kinglycosa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ergergre.png

I have compressed all the png file to reduce it size from about 120MB to 49MB.
This should save some download time and space for people.
@kinglycosa Please let me know if I can send you the compressed version.

That would be awesome. I really should have thought of that... LMAO.

send em over on any file sharing site or discord them to me and I'll update the image downloader to include them :)

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It doesn't do anything? Just closes with no error messages?

Edit: Stupid me... I already identified the problem and edited the release. Redownload release.zip

Edit: Just updated this for 1.2.0 I do not plan on supporting outdated versions unless there is overwhelming amount of people who request it.

All working (except recipes), nice update. Can you include the updated items.csv with your latest release?
I've added Wedding items, shrubs, art, sculptures that others have contributed.

Where do you get your original png files from?
I'd like to add the ones I'm missing if possible?

Can you add support for recipes please, the hex code is the recipe number that goes into Amount (this is 3 digit decimal in previous version from HellsAdvocate), the item number is 16A2

Would it be worth adding another column to the csv with the default amount, could set Nook tickets, fish bait, medicine to 10, nuggets, wood etc to 30, clump of weeds to 99, fruits to 10 etc , saves remembering max stack for each item and may be a better way to deal with recipes?

Attached Nook Miles Ticket, Recipes and 99k Bells images plus latest items file

Attachments

• items.rar
    37.3 KB · Views: 91
  • 99K Bells.png
    99K Bells.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 133
  • Nook Miles Ticket.png
    Nook Miles Ticket.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 148
  • Recipes.png
    Recipes.png