ROM Hack Animal Crossing New Horizons Item Spawning Tool

haruka-cantabile

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Currently on 1.2.0 and using the latest release of Poker, but it doesn't seem to be loading the right items. Tested it out with the accessories stand (and some other items) and it doesn't appear, and spawning the ACNH Switch will spawn a picture of a Ricky instead. Also tried using another user's build on pg. 178 of the other thread but the same issue persists.

Z3nZ3s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@kinglycosa This is an awesome tool man! again thank youy!
Q. Is the item database (items.csv) also updated liker the images now? or it has to be a manual update?

again man, this tool is so cool, I'm having more fun with this app than with the game :P

VoidDeviant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently on 1.2.0 and using the latest release of Poker, but it doesn't seem to be loading the right items. Tested it out with the accessories stand (and some other items) and it doesn't appear, and spawning the ACNH Switch will spawn a picture of a Ricky instead. Also tried using another user's build on pg. 178 of the other thread but the same issue persists.
Hi,

I had this issue last night. After 'disabling' Edizon (I made a separate folder and moved its directories there), everything worked correctly.

kinglycosa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@kinglycosa This is an awesome tool man! again thank youy!
Q. Is the item database (items.csv) also updated liker the images now? or it has to be a manual update?

again man, this tool is so cool, I'm having more fun with this app than with the game :P

I am going to be adding the rest of the items as soon as I find a list with them all. I also am going to add item variations sometime soon. Not sure when.

@ShroomKing I updated the linux version for you!

Last edited by kinglycosa,

Krotine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tool is awesome. Having a couple problems tho.
I'm using 1.2.0 AC with 1.0 Poker on the latest atmosphere.
I tried spawning in a couple things and I'm getting different items or absolutely nothing at all. I also downloaded the latest items list someone else posted in this thread. Not running any background processes. No Overlays. I see people mention an offset but I'm not sure what that is.

isabellajj

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
joeyow.myphotoalbum.com
XP
Country
Singapore
@hellsadvocate

Hi , items that are materials , iron nuggets, gold nuggets, wood, hard wood, softwood etc have a max stack per slot of 30
The max you can input is 26 which gives you 20? anything above that 27-30 gives you 2. It's not a big problem, but if you get a chance can you investigate? Something screwy going on. You can poke 20 at a time using 26 amount and keep dropping and picking up to max each slot to 30 as a work around for now. Clump of weeds which has a 99 max stack comes out as 63 so it appears that the Hex value is being used ie 6x16 plus 3 would be 99 decimal, if this helps?

Try keying in:
42 if you want to make it into a stack of 30;
74 if you want to make it into a stack of 50; and
153 if you want to make it into a stack of 99

Last edited by isabellajj,

wiremajik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
after placing the files and trying to run animal crossing again after reboot, i get a corrupted data, and have to reinstall game and remove those directories? could something else be causing this? i am on Atmosphere 0.10.5 using hekate.... also tryed fix archive bits in hekate before running acnh

kinglycosa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try keying in:
42 if you want to make it into a stack of 30;
74 if you want to make it into a stack of 50; and
153 if you want to make it into a stack of 99

I'm not sure why some are having this issue. For me I can just type whatever number I want in and I get that amount. I will look into why.

There is also a very common issue with Edizon that I am going to look into.

Have anyone tried the program with Atmosphère 0.12.0?

As long as botbase functions on the new atmosphere, this should as well. (I don't know if it will.)

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not sure why some are having this issue. For me I can just type whatever number I want in and I get that amount. I will look into why.

There is also a very common issue with Edizon that I am going to look into.
As long as botbase functions on the new atmosphere, this should as well. (I don't know if it will.)

The quantity issue is only on v0.6 (HellsAdvocate version) that was modified to accept recipes with the 3 digit Amount , v1.0 is working fine. It must be something relating to how the code is handling Recipes. A 4th column in the item.csv file could set the default amount.
The amount for manual poking need to be 3 digit to handle anything above 99 such as recipes and fossils.

The latest item format for 1.2.0 from what I've read in other threads is as follows

[Slot 1] [ Memory Location ] [Amount] [Item ID ]
08100000 AC4723D0 00yy00zz 0000xxxx

Amount : yy = durability, zz = quantity/custom
Item ID : xxxx

Golden Tools need their property set to zero for indestructible, otherwise they will wear out.

If you spawn a Golden tool recipe and make one at the workbench then they perform as they should.
The injected code for these should therefore have the yy element set to zero

I'm guessing any tool could therefore be made indestructible if set to zero on durability?

Can you also add the ACNH version number to the title bar please and the poker version
Suggest something like this? Will go towards helping identify compatibility issues
Version number.png

Thanks
Regards

MyShiLingStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The quantity issue is only on v0.6 (HellsAdvocate version) that was modified to accept recipes with the 3 digit Amount , v1.0 is working fine. It must be something relating to how the code is handling Recipes. A 4th column in the item.csv file could set the default amount.
The amount for manual poking need to be 3 digit to handle anything above 99 such as recipes and fossils.

The latest item format for 1.2.0 from what I've read in other threads is as follows

[Slot 1] [ Memory Location ] [Amount] [Item ID ]
08100000 AC4723D0 00yy00zz 0000xxxx

Amount : yy = durability, zz = quantity/custom
Item ID : xxxx

Golden Tools need their property set to zero for indestructible, otherwise they will wear out.

If you spawn a Golden tool recipe and make one at the workbench then they perform as they should.
The injected code for these should therefore have the yy element set to zero

I'm guessing any tool could therefore be made indestructible if set to zero on durability?

Can you also add the ACNH version number to the title bar please and the poker version
Suggest something like this? Will go towards helping identify compatibility issues
View attachment 206222

Thanks
Regards

You got something wrong about durability. It count up normally.
Which mean a newly made tool has "00" in durability. Every use will add 1 to that value.
So if a Golden Shovel reach 200 or above at durability, it will break.
There is no way to make it indestructible. Unless you have cheat to keep refreshing it to "00".

And for your recipe & stackable items problem. I keen on adding new csv files for that instead of added to the old one. Which means something like a recipe.csv to store your count value. But I would let @kinglycosa decide.

Last edited by MyShiLingStar,

jasonhk

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I am using second user profile to play the game,
when I use acnhpoker.exe connect it and click refresh,
it show my first user profile items on acnhpoker.exe ?
:unsure:

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ahhh right, I read it on cheat files for Edizon, that makes sense if the cheat keeps resetting the counter to zero
That said though, if you create a Gold item using the recipe, I haven't had one break on me up to now?

MyShiLingStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I am using second user profile to play the game,
when I use acnhpoker.exe connect it and click refresh,
it show my first user profile items on acnhpoker.exe ?
:unsure:
Currently it only support first player. Let me check and see if I can get a fix for the second player.

Reactions: jasonhk

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Currently it only support first player. Let me check and see if I can get a fix for the second player.

Someone else managed to edit the offsets and recompiled to use for player 2

https://gbatemp.net/threads/animal-...item-spawning-tool.561966/page-6#post-9021536

Not sure what version of ACNH this was for , guessing 1.1.4 so the address offset no doubt will have moved for version 1.2.0

Found a new cheat file on cheatslips showing memory locations for Player 2, see attached

@kinglycosa can you add a toggle button for player 1, player 2 using these offsets for spawning items to P1 / P2?

Thanks

Attachments

• 20ca968c082118c2.txt
    21.2 KB · Views: 117

MyShiLingStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Someone else managed to edit the offsets and recompiled to use for player 2

https://gbatemp.net/threads/animal-...item-spawning-tool.561966/page-6#post-9021536

Not sure what version of ACNH this was for , guessing 1.1.4 so the address offset no doubt will have moved for version 1.2.0

Found a new cheat file on cheatslips showing memory locations for Player 2, see attached

@kinglycosa can you add a toggle button for player 1, player 2 using these offsets for spawning items to P1 / P2?

Thanks

I do not have a second character that has slot 20~40 opened.
If anyone want to test it, please let me know.

hfghfghfghfg.png

Last edited by MyShiLingStar,
Reactions: Kru5h

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...