Animal crossing new horizons, Is there any way to make an automatic count of the people who visit my island?

Al7ee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
Hello, I am new here, I have created an island mainly with berries (bells?), but I want to incorporate more things (I am still learning), I was made a suggestion to put the amount of visitors that are on my island, but I do not know if it can only be done manually. I have seen that there are many islands that put the number of visitors and I would like to do the same. I would be very grateful if someone has the answer to my question. I hope that the text is understood a little since I use translator, sorry.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello, I am new here, I have created an island mainly with berries (bells?), but I want to incorporate more things (I am still learning), I was made a suggestion to put the amount of visitors that are on my island, but I do not know if it can only be done manually. I have seen that there are many islands that put the number of visitors and I would like to do the same. I would be very grateful if someone has the answer to my question. I hope that the text is understood a little since I use translator, sorry.
I think poker have a log of visitors, i dont use it, but could be helpful
https://github.com/MyShiLingStar/ACNHPoker

Reactions: Al7ee

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill