Gaming Animal Crossing New Horizons - Starting Treasure Island from scratch

pastelmoonbeams

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I apologize if this is not the proper place to ask this. I am new here.

I was wondering, is it possible to create an Animal Crossing New Horizons Treasure Island without using a Nintendo Switch? I've heard that it is possible to play Animal Crossing New Horizons on PC, so could I possibly create a Treasure Island on PC? If so, how would I go about doing it? I do have a Nintendo Switch and also a Nintendo Switch Lite, but I am not very confident in modding/jail breaking them.

Any answers/help will be much appreciated!

Thank you!

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello,

I apologize if this is not the proper place to ask this. I am new here.

I was wondering, is it possible to create an Animal Crossing New Horizons Treasure Island without using a Nintendo Switch? I've heard that it is possible to play Animal Crossing New Horizons on PC, so could I possibly create a Treasure Island on PC? If so, how would I go about doing it? I do have a Nintendo Switch and also a Nintendo Switch Lite, but I am not very confident in modding/jail breaking them.

Any answers/help will be much appreciated!

Thank you!
Can be done? Can
Can be shared to other switch? Can
Can be done without a mod switch? cant

Reactions: aluckychild

pastelmoonbeams

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply! Sorry, I'm a little late responding. Could you please tell me how I could go about creating a Treasure Island using my PC? Like, what programs I should use, etc. Also, do you know if it's possible to mod a Nintendo Switch Lite?

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
To make a treasure island you just need nhse and a lot of time.
You can hack a lite but only with a physical chip, and knowledge of what you are doing

pastelmoonbeams

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, thanks so much for your help! Since I'm using NHSE on my PC, could I just use a save file once I get ACNH and an emulator on my pc?

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Okay, thanks so much for your help! Since I'm using NHSE on my PC, could I just use a save file once I get ACNH and an emulator on my pc?
You can use any save and start editing the island to check it on emulator, but you wouldn't be able to use it online or transfer it to a non moded switch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, The Bert and Ernie clip at the end is the best. +1