ROM Hack RELEASE Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Design Pattern Editor

Dfox44

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I really love your tool, i've been using it since it was new. I was wondering if you'll be making in the future something similar for Miitopia on Switch to get a hold of access keys for different creations? I'm not too sure if it's something that's possible to do but I feel like something could exist that's similar to this. If not, no worries but I just figured I would ask. :)

FabolousPotatoePet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
New version 2.0 should be supported now.

I really love your tool, i've been using it since it was new. I was wondering if you'll be making in the future something similar for Miitopia on Switch to get a hold of access keys for different creations? I'm not too sure if it's something that's possible to do but I feel like something could exist that's similar to this. If not, no worries but I just figured I would ask. :)

Currently there are no further plans as my private life is taking a lot of time currently.

Can you make this an atmosphere application or possibly an android version?

Same as above. No time to do so. Android isn't as simple as just building for android as the whole UI has to be changed. The project is open source tho and somebody who is capable of doing this is certainly able to do so.

Reactions: HotWheelsKid

Balorin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, unsure if this is an issue that you've seen before or not, but I have been having issues loading my file with your program. It loads, but half the textures are blank, or corrupted looking. I made a new pattern in game and when I reloaded it in the app, it showed up as a black pattern, with square boxes for a name.

I tried downloading patterns from your app's exchange and they don't save and aren't compatible with NHSE.

Any idea what's wrong?

Reactions: FabolousPotatoePet

rafpoop

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Hey, unsure if this is an issue that you've seen before or not, but I have been having issues loading my file with your program. It loads, but half the textures are blank, or corrupted looking. I made a new pattern in game and when I reloaded it in the app, it showed up as a black pattern, with square boxes for a name.

I tried downloading patterns from your app's exchange and they don't save and aren't compatible with NHSE.

Any idea what's wrong?
https://github.com/FluffyFishGames/ACNHDesignPatternEditor/releases/tag/0.9.5p10 use this release, he had to update it due to that issue and a newer version is out now. I tested this one, it works!

JayBae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if there is any existing updated tool for a Switch, that can read .acnh design files, and "automate" drawing them in game via sys_botbase? O__o cause that would be something I'm interested in.

Reactions: HinaNaru Cutie

Tinkerbell

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know how to get transparency on imported designs? I can't get it to work and have to put it all in afterwards

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Does anyone know if there is any existing updated tool for a Switch, that can read .acnh design files, and "automate" drawing them in game via sys_botbase? O__o cause that would be something I'm interested in.

sadly no, :( I have been waiting for something like this myself but nobody has yet to make one sigh. It would be nice to make a request like this on here to see maybe if anybody is working on something like this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...