ROM Hack Animal Crossing New Horizons Cheat Database

Courtesybog826

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Try this file, and blathers can receive anything anytime, it isnt locked to once a day
Thank i’ll try

edit:
I saw all the present in my inventory, i disable cheat, and then open it; there was all creatures but they don’t registra in my phone list, and blatero when i came in the Museum just talk to me with 3 option: fossil, more information, and exit; there’s no “donate” at the first piace

Last edited by Courtesybog826,

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thank i’ll try

edit:
I saw all the present in my inventory, i disable cheat, and then open it; there was all creatures but they don’t registra in my phone list, and blatero when i came in the Museum just talk to me with 3 option: fossil, more information, and exit; there’s no “donate” at the first piace
The creatures wont register if you use cheats, why dont u use nhse to have the full criterpedia?
Let me check blathers on my island

Last edited by Xjackio,

Courtesybog826

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The creatures wont register if you use cheats, why dont u use nhse to have the full criterpedia?
Let me check blathers on my island

last time i use nhse for crittipedia, today i download the last update, but there isn’t the option to have full crittipedia..
Where i can find it in the app?

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
last time i use nhse for crittipedia, today i download the last update, but there isn’t the option to have full crittipedia..
Where i can find it in the app?
Are you sure it doesnt have the option? Let me check, the app here
https://github.com/berichan/ACNHMobileSpawner

It also doesnt receive my fish, i will give it some fossils to unlock the full museum and the i will try the fishes

edit: NHSE does have the give all option
Edit 2: the app also have the option to give all to the museum, and i could give fishes to blathers

Attachments

• all.jpg
    all.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 274
Last edited by Xjackio,
Reactions: ELY_M

Courtesybog826

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

It also doesnt receive my fish, i will give it some fossils to unlock the full museum and the i will try the fishes

Edit 2: the app also have the option to give all to the museum, and i could give fishes to blathers

thanks i found it, if you chan

many thanks, for the crittipedia it's now ok, for balthers there isn't the option... is it possible that the museum is completed 100% ?

ELY_M

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@RyDog

I am looking for a script or code that will allow me to just auto drop exact items....
just auto drop as you walk. it have to work on someone's island.

Thank you

Reactions: catlady77

RicaTloz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is there a code for specific wrapped items? like for example, I want to have 1 wrapped or present that has a lost item inside it

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is there a code for specific wrapped items? like for example, I want to have 1 wrapped or present that has a lost item inside it
Have you tried cheatslips, in the inventory maker (or something like that) you can make a specific code for a item and wrap it

Avionyx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I havent turned my Switch on in about 2 weeks. I turned it on as normal into emuMMC with the RCM and injected. I was doing stuff in my ACNH game with Edizon and what not. I pressed the Home button and a few seconds later I got the notification about a new Switch System Update. How do I go about updating the system without messing up Atmosphere/emuMMC/CFW?

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So I havent turned my Switch on in about 2 weeks. I turned it on as normal into emuMMC with the RCM and injected. I was doing stuff in my ACNH game with Edizon and what not. I pressed the Home button and a few seconds later I got the notification about a new Switch System Update. How do I go about updating the system without messing up Atmosphere/emuMMC/CFW?
I updated by mistake the switch, but after i downloaded the latest atmosphere and fuse, everything worked fine

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
How would you normally go about/or how is the correct way of doing the system update with a modded Switch?
I updated normally by mistake from the store, i usually downloaded the latest update and then used choudojour (or something like that) to update offline, then copy/paste the latest atmosphere, to avoid errors on the switch

Reactions: Avionyx

ELY_M

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would you normally go about/or how is the correct way of doing the system update with a modded Switch?

I just use official way of updating my firmware. it worked well for me. I dont trust choi myself.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I am still searching for codes that will allow auto dropping of items as you walk on island

I will pay for the working code

Thank you!!!!!!!

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I just use official way of updating my firmware. it worked well for me. I dont trust choi myself.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I am still searching for codes that will allow auto dropping of items as you walk on island

I will pay for the working code

Thank you!!!!!!!
Someone asked the same and the answer was that it was imposible a code like that, i cant remember the reason, like that its a mod not a code (or something like that, sadly)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu