ROM Hack Animal Crossing New Horizons Cheat Database

laraklara

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
okay i have found that problem...the problem is when i play with villager 2 or villager 3 and not with the villiger creater of the island... when i play with the creator of the island event work the cheat with miles...but with player 2 and 3 doesnt work that cheat...anybody help?

radmax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know why acnhmobilespawner says failvalidate? I tried with my android and Mac both say same thing is the sysbot wrong or is cuz I’m on 1.4.1? Or could it be cuz I have tesla cheats installed?

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Anyone know why acnhmobilespawner says failvalidate? I tried with my android and Mac both say same thing is the sysbot wrong or is cuz I’m on 1.4.1? Or could it be cuz I have tesla cheats installed?
Have you tried keep pressing L before entering the game? To reset the offset?

Reactions: radmax

radmax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried keep pressing L before entering the game? To reset the offset?
I did once but it didn’t work so I restarted but haven’t done it again, do I hold it the whole time til i see m character ? I’ll try it again but Idk if it’ll work

laraklara

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@Xjackio
okay i have found that problem...the problem is when i play with villager 2 or villager 3 and not with the villiger creater of the island... when i play with the creator of the island event work the cheat with miles...but with player 2 and 3 doesnt work that cheat...anybody help?

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@Xjackio
Most probably the slot codes are different for each villager, since i dont use a second villager i need to check that.
Checked and im sure each villager have different slot code, i tested nhsespawner (app) and worked fine to change bells and miles, you could give it a try.
Im not sure of the codes for more villagers

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I did once but it didn’t work so I restarted but haven’t done it again, do I hold it the whole time til i see m character ? I’ll try it again but Idk if it’ll work
I had the same problem not long ago, i had to chance my exefs.nsp, disable some background services and start with L pressed the game

Last edited by Xjackio,
Reactions: radmax

radmax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ty so much for ur help how do I do that

Most probably the slot codes are different for each villager, since i dont use a second villager i need to check that.
Checked and im sure each villager have different slot code, i tested nhsespawner (app) and worked fine to change bells and miles, you could give it a try.
Im not sure of the codes for more villagers

I had the same problem not long ago, i had to chance my exefs.nsp, disable some background services and start with L pressed the game

catlady77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
uploaded new cheat file folder.
it has sx os and AMS folder.
select and drag it onto your SD.

cheat file was written for player 1 only, if you want P2, P3 etc you have to manually edit yourself (see P1-P8 Pocket offset tab)

thanks

Reactions: ndis and kountzero

ndis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Pardon me master, where can I find weddings furniture? Is it in festival sections or another texts?

vinsen86

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hii,can you help me to teach how to add another furniture variations color not only the basic one in mpql.net?or do you have the tutorial?thank you so much

catlady77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why do none of yall use acnhpoker/nhse for items/item variation goes beyond my understanding

it takes longer to write the cheat, judging by you're new to this, just use save editor please, i beg you.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Pardon me master, where can I find weddings furniture? Is it in festival sections or another texts?
Did you find the wedding furniture?

Any way we can get a lawnmower cheat?
Already on nhse and the app

hii,can you help me to teach how to add another furniture variations color not only the basic one in mpql.net?or do you have the tutorial?thank you so much
Do you want codes? I have for atmosphere, or just use nhse, app or the page cheatslips

vinsen86

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Did you find the wedding furniture?

Already on nhse and the app

Do you want codes? I have for atmosphere, or just use nhse, app or the page cheatslips

can I get it?i am using SX os,so what I can do only to get the code that works in my cfw..poker and nhse is working in Atmos only right?
i try to generate the code using cheatslips is not working

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
can I get it?i am using SX os,so what I can do only to get the code that works in my cfw..poker and nhse is working in Atmos only right?
i try to generate the code using cheatslips is not working
Nhse and poker works on sxos, only cheats differ from sxos, but let me check

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9