Homebrew animal crossing lets go to the city-friends codes

saltyboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi folks,

Have looked everywhere for this problem but havent come up with any answers so hopefullly someone can help.

Im hooked on animal crossing i know its sad but its true so have been playing for a while now but wanted to invite friends on,so got my friends code from gateman and reg with a forum that swaps codes but am having problems picking them up in my friends list.

i have only managed to see 1 friend on my list and when i accepted him/her came up with an error 86420 appartly on nintendo website is to do with router etc and firewalls -so spent all afternoon on it and still nothing

so can some brainy person help me please as i want to get my friends on my town and go elsewhere.

The game is a backup and normal game play is fine just cant seem to get anyone on wifi

thanks in advance

Amhil

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks,

Have looked everywhere for this problem but havent come up with any answers so hopefullly someone can help.

Im hooked on animal crossing i know its sad but its true so have been playing for a while now but wanted to invite friends on,so got my friends code from gateman and reg with a forum that swaps codes but am having problems picking them up in my friends list.

i have only managed to see 1 friend on my list and when i accepted him/her came up with an error 86420 appartly on nintendo website is to do with router etc and firewalls -so spent all afternoon on it and still nothing

so can some brainy person help me please as i want to get my friends on my town and go elsewhere.

The game is a backup and normal game play is fine just cant seem to get anyone on wifi

thanks in advance
Hi I’ve have got you a video so that you can make your game online 1 step is go on the YouTube channel Anton retro and select the video how to make wii games online 2022 does not matter if you are in the year above 2022 it will still work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.