Hacking Animal Crossing City Folk connect problem error code 20102

Neku_Sakuraba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried connecting to a friend with my animal crossing city folk and when i found my friend tried to connect but then gave me error code 20102. Is there a solution for this? Iwould really like that i be helped. Thanks!

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Neku_Sakuraba said:
I tried connecting to a friend with my animal crossing city folk and when i found my friend tried to connect but then gave me error code 20102. Is there a solution for this? Iwould really like that i be helped. Thanks!

Are you playing via a USB loader? With older revs of GX (and this may still be the case with GX, and possibly other loaders, as I haven't checked), if the loader initializes the wifi to download covers, and then you try to play a game online, you'll get an error. So perhaps just try restarting the loader and going directly to Animal Crossing w/o doing anything w/ the loader first.

Neku_Sakuraba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its a actual game and every time i load wi-fi to connect, then i trie to connect to my friend and i get error code 20102 and i kow that means there not leting me to the wifi cause i was cheatting but i wasn't cheating!
mad.gif

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Neku_Sakuraba said:
Its a actual game and every time i load wi-fi to connect, then i trie to connect to my friend and i get error code 20102 and i kow that means there not leting me to the wifi cause i was cheatting but i wasn't cheating!
mad.gif

Oh, well then that's different. I think Troy the Zombie's solution (posted above) might help you.

I really find it odd that Nintendo will ban people for hacking/cheating, and not outright inform them of that fact, and instead you're just stuck with a random error code. I'm not saying that they don't do it, but how...... rude.

Neku_Sakuraba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But i think there is another problem! I think there baning people who own the HBC also. So HBC user and hackers get no Wi-Fi! There has got to be something there doing is not right! I OWN THE WII AND I CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT TO DO WITH IT!
hate2.gif

chronosvrs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Neku_Sakuraba said:
But i think there is another problem! I think there baning people who own the HBC also. So HBC user and hackers get no Wi-Fi! There has got to be something there doing is not right! I OWN THE WII AND I CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT TO DO WITH IT!
hate2.gif

And Nintendo owns the wi-fi service AND CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT TO DO WITH IT!!

I'm too think is bullshit to ban HBC people, but most of people use HBC to pirate the easy way is ban everyone with HBC.

But until now I've never see a ban of people with HBC, only mario kart cheaters.
So try the Troy the Zombie's solution, let's wait for more people confirm this.

Sorry for my bad english.
Edit: Forget the quote...

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Neku_Sakuraba said:
hate2.gif

This is definitely not true. I'm online constantly, in several games, and I've never been blocked. As TroyTheZombie said, if that was the case, this whole forum would be overrun with complaints (nevermind the legal headaches that would be involved). Nintendo is not banning homebrew users, that's just a silly rumor that's hit the bigtime.

Also, a little tangent: I'm really sick of people complaining about what a greedy, rotten company Nintendo is... it's just silly. They have always, and continue to, have some of the best customer service/relations in the business, and I don't see that changing. But keep in mind, the word is BUSINESS.... it's all about money. If you brick your Wii with homebrew, and send it to Nintendo, of COURSE they're going to charge you to fix it FFS!! To TC: I know you didn't say that, but you're "whatever the fuck I want" comment made me think of it. I'm feeling a little ADD today.

Neku_Sakuraba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i just call them. I now understand that nintendo services the Wi-FI and they are the ones who make the descion so i'll just call them to fix it thanks.
cry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...