Angry Birds

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Sikamanru, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Sikamanru
    OP

Sikamanru Member

Newcomer
    May 28, 2011
    New Zealand
    Somewhere
    This Is Just An Idea But Can Someone Make A Angry Birds Version On DS [​IMG]

2. Fear Zoa

Fear Zoa Still Alive

Jun 18, 2009
    United States
    Maryland
    But its already on Iphone, Google chrome, android, and various tablets...Do we really need another port?

3. Presto99

Presto99 You slammin, bro?

Feb 24, 2010
    United States
    Skyworld
    Angry Turds is overhyped crap. It's an ok game, but when thousands of people play just cause it got a little popular, it's annoying. DS already has tons of full fledged, awesome, REAL games. Go play any of those. DS does not need it.

although, sadly, it does have it. It's a game called "Silly Bandz" and it's pretty much a clone of Angry birds, which is a clone of the original "Crush the Castle"

4. DeltaBladeX

DeltaBladeX GBAtemp Fan

Jul 20, 2009
    New Zealand
    You make me sad to be a fellow Kiwi. Angry Birds was a bad game.

5. Coconut

Coconut GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 28, 2010
    Netherlands
    Bad Idea.

Just Some Advice But Typing Like This Is Most Of The Time Very Annoying For Others.

6. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    i actaully think it was rather fun. a rewrite of the game with more features, challenges, etc, would be a great addition to ds homebrew.

-another world

7. DroRox

DroRox Ambassador of Ooo

Aug 1, 2011
    United States
    The Land of Ooo
    i totally agree. new levels.new birds. new enemies? would be nice. but not an exact port

8. andibad

andibad Soon™

Sep 14, 2009
    Indonesia
    hospital
    i not sure is a good idea, yeah in my country this game is sooo famous, and some shop was sell a doll some character from angry bird. but since i not play this game so i don't know how to play for this game XD

9. spinal_cord

spinal_cord Knows his stuff

Jul 21, 2007
    somewhere
    Just play that sillybandz game or whatever it's called. It's angry birds with a rubber band instead of a bird.

10. vivi

vivi Member

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2009
    Poland
    Very very very short. :]

11. petspeed

petspeed GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 13, 2009
    I think it is a cool idea. Then I could have my phone for myself. My 3 year old son wants to play Angry Birds Rio all the time...

12. The Milkman

The Milkman GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman

Jan 12, 2011
    United States
    Throwing milk at the bitches!
    If the dev could add more features like a level editor or sandbox and not make it pure touch controls, Then it sounds like it could end up a great piece of homebrew (or you could just port crush castle seeing as how it had most of those features-.-)

13. Sora de Eclaune

Sora de Eclaune Baby squirrel, you's a sexy motherfucker.

Feb 15, 2011
    United States
    123 Fake Street
    It's already coming to the DS. I've heard from a good deal of sites that it could be out this October.